I Promise

*Hyoji's POV*

I woke up the next morning, rubbing my eyes and seeing Yebin getting dressed.

"Good morning Yebin-ah." I said as I sat up in my bed, my head pounding, today wasn't our free day, but it wasn't a practice day. At the end of the day, a lot of people would be getting eliminated.

"Good morning unnie." She said while brushing her now long hair. She definitely was a beauty, I uncovered my legs, making bumps appear from the coldness of the room. I walked up to Yebin hugging her from behind, making her giggle.

"You're so touchy in the morning." She giggled putting her brush down, I let go of her and started packing some of my clothes, knowing that I was probably going home, despite getting an extra 5,000 bots, but also to just clean up the room a bit. We all got changed into our "military" outfits and waited for the top 18 to be announced, there were only 3 spaces left for both the girls and guys, First and second were called for the girls, I clapped waiting for the guys to be called now.
"Euijin, Jun, please come up." Euijin was nominated for 1st. I'm so happy for him.

"Congratulations... Jun you are first place." Rain said, everyone clapped, and the guys almost when crazy. But now it was time to see who would be part of the final 18. The girls went first, and I was a nominee. After they called Lee Bolim, I felt my heart shatter, and I saw Euijins face fall from a smile to a sad surprised face as Bolim was announced as number 18, and now it was my turn to give the goodbye speech.

"It was wonderful being here on The Unit, I had a wonderful time and I got to meet some amazing people. And The Bullet will be making a comeback in a few months so look forward to that, and Juna, Taena unnie, Suyeon unnie, and Mimi I'm coming home!" I said while laughing at my behavior, everyone clapped while the other nominees and I sat back down waiting for the last male contestant to be called for the final 18. Once it was over, everyone moved to stage, everyone hugging everyone.

"Why are you guys crying?" I said I walking up and hugged Euna and Suji, knowing how hard losing a member/friend can be. The staff yelled cut and everyone continued crying, I was the second youngest in our group but I was the most mature when it came to certain things. When they finally stopped crying I had to go back to my room to finish packing everything that belonged to me. On the way to my room, I overheard three very annoying yet familiar voices, I turned my head to see Feeldog- why did he have to be everywhere? But I also saw Seyong and Euijin.

"I can't believe the people that got cut from UNI+ G?" Feeldog said ovbiously not knowing I was there.

"I still can't believe Hyoji got eliminated." Seyong said my breath hitched in my throat.

"It's so hard to believe, she was one of the best-"

"Well I did." I said interrupting Feeldog as I walked toward them faintly smiling toward them.

"It's not fair, you were high up on the board." Euijin said with a tiny bit of anger written in his eyes. I smiled at him before turning to the other two guys that were there.

"I was one place away, but it's okay Pop Pop and O! I'll be watching from home cheering you guys on." I said while putting my arms around both of them.

"What about me?" Seyong asked.

"You yelled at Taena." I said making Euijin and Feeldog laugh, but giving him a reasuring smile, telling him that I was joking.

"Come here." Euijin said pulling me into a hug, his warmth engulfing me.  I relaxed into the hug and hugged him back. Hearing gasps from both Feeldog and Seyong, making both of us laugh. I pulled away from Euijin with one of my hands still wrapped around his back.

"Feeldog, this is Lee Euijin, my boyfriend." I said Feeldogs eyes widening and Seyong gasping.

"But dating is forbidden." Seyong said I could only laugh.

"We've been dating for almost 3 years now." I said while giggling.

"You can't tell anyone! We want to tell the public ourselves." Euijin said while pointing both of them and giving them death glares. Both of them not wanting to die, putting their hands up in defense telling us that they won't tell. After excusing myself to finish packing I walk back to my room, seeing Yebin sitting on my suitcase. I smiled at her, knowing that she didn't want me to go home.

"Yebin-ah."

"I'm not moving."

"You have to, I have to go home."

"No! I won't let you." She said with her arms crossed and her body moving side to side. I gently pushed Yebin off of my suitcase and grabbed it. Yebin got off the floor finally giving in and walking me down to the lobby where everyone else was. After saying goodbye to both people from UNI+ B and UNI+ G, I got inside my van and drove off seeing Yebin waving like crazy as everyone else left. I felt my phone vibrate to see it was a Facetime call from Euijin, I answered it to see Kijung and Jun while Euijin was trying to get his phone back, only making me laugh and the height difference between the 3.

"Hyoji! We're going to miss you!" Kijung said his voice cracking at some syllables.

"I know me too! But I'll have a new song coming out soon!"

"I know I heard!" Kijung said excitedly I could only laugh as his eyes sparkled as he spoke about my group's upcoming comeback.

"Really? I'll definitely listen to it!" Jun said while still keeping Euijin away from him. I could only laugh.

"Noona, why are you with this shortie?" Kijung said I guess either Feeldog told them or Euijin did.

"Who said?" I asked both of them pointing to Euijin, I only laughed, knowing that Euijin had told them for a good reason.

"Can I have my phone back?" Euijin asked hunched over from being tired from trying to get his phone form the two trees. Jun then handed him the phone, then Euijin told them both to get out so we can be alone. Euijin then sat on a random bed in his dorm room, trying to find a good angle.

"You'll look good from any angle so it doesn't matter, just find one and sit still." I said then Euijin titled the phone down making his "double-chin" prominent. I rolled my eyes and laughed, he then brought the phone back up to a good angle where I could see his face better, he always looked good with and without makeup.

"I'm sorry I didn't know about your comeback." Euijin said while guilt and sorrow.

"It's okay, you are going to be busy, just ask Kijung about my group he'll tell you." I said while giggling, making Euijin roll his eyes.

"Yeah, that kid is in love with your group." He said with a hint of jealousy in his voice making me silently giggling.

"He likes Juna because she's closer to his age. Don't worry, no one's going to steal me from you." I said with a smile, as I got to talk more with Kijung I found out that he was also a fan since our debut, and that Juna was the first person to catch his eye. I was almost home, so I told Euijin that I had to go soon, but I had one more say thing to say to him.

"Euijin, if you get into UNB+ B, I would like you to reveal our relationship." I said, Euijin only nodded.

"Okay, I will but you have to be in the audience."

"Okay, I will. Will you do it?"

"I promise I will."