Don't Leave Me

*Lex's POV*

After getting off the phone with Taena, I felt someone burning holes in the side of my head. I turned in my seat to see Euijin staring at me with daggers. 

"What happened?" He said in a low voice, his head now hanging low, but his eyes still visible through his bangs. I didn't reply to him, I just kept silent.

"I ASKED WHAT HAPPENED!" He yelled, scaring everyone as he moved his hands gripping the seat arms tighter. I was either going to die by Taena for telling Euijin, or I was going to die by Euijin's hands for not telling him what Taena said. Either way, I didn't really want to die, but I've known Taena since I was younger due to family relations from their childhood. But Euijin was the oldest of our group, we trained and live together. Contemplating as what to do I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths.

"It's nothing bad, okay, so don't worry about it." I said turning my head and opening my eyes at him, giving him a warm smile. He only looked at me with side eyes, before turning to face the front, closing his eyes. 

*Hyoji's POV*

Everything was dark, my body was cold.

"Hello?" I yelled, no one answered. I then heard a familiar voice.

"Come on Hyoji, fight it, stay here on earth." It was Taena, moving my body around telling her that I was still here it didn't work, but where was I? The last thing I remember was... The eyes, THE EYES!

"Taena! Taena unnie! I saw their eyes! I SAW THEIR EYES!" I screamed my voice echoing, but I don't think she heard me. 

"Hyoji, if you can hear me please wake up." Was the last thing I heard before everything went black once again.

*Taena's POV*

Holding on to Hyoji's hand as we approached the hospital, wanting her to wake up and say something that Hoyji would normally say, anything just to ease my soul. Tears now markered down my face, I wait for our arrival hoping that no press would be there. Arriving at the ER's entrance, the doors to the ambulance were thrown open and two to three doctors and their nurses were standing there, Hyoji was then transported to inside the hospital instantly to surgery, I waited outside the doors. Dialing my manager's number telling him where I was and what I knew, he said that he would try to control the media if it got out, adding that he would be there soon. Waiting for my manager, fans did approach me, but they were respectful as to not ask why I was here, them knowing how important our private lives were to us.

"Taena." My manager said I was sitting down on one of the blue benches with my head down on my knees trying to calm myself.

"Oppa, I'm so worried about her." I said getting up and hugging my manager, everyone who worked with The Bullet, was considered family to us. 

"It's okay, she's a fighter she'll be fine, she'll come out stronger." He said rubbing calming circles on my back. I hope she will just come out of this in general.

"We need to call Chiyeol..."

*Euijin's POV* 

It's has been maybe 2 months since Hyoji contacted me, knowing how busy we both were with our comebacks. But I knew something was wrong when her company released a statement saying that Hyoji won't be participating in her group's comeback. And that I knew nothing of it, and not getting any responses to my messages from her.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Kijoong said as he walked into the room, I was staring at my phone like a madman.

"Just, waiting for an important message." I said holding up my phone, then a frantic Jun comes into the room.

"Hyung, Kijoong, you need to see this, also Feeldog is frozen." He said before running back into the living room, knowing that Jun was a hyperactive puppy, putting my phone in my pocket I got up and went out of the room Kijoong following behind.

"It has been reported that the idol group The Bullet's Im Hyoji, has admitted to the hospital for the past two weeks due to a shooting that took part two weeks earlier." The reporter said as Kijoong and I walked into the living room, freezing on the spot as I heard the words. Hyoji, hospital, shot. The room was silent with tension, I pulled out my phone dialing the one number I knew I could yell at. The phone rang before a tired sounding Lex picked up.

"Hello-"

"Why didn't you tell me!?" I said through my teeth, everyone around me looked toward me form the sudden sound in the room.

"Tell you what-"

"THAT MY GIRLFRIEND GOT SHOT!" I yelled that's what Teana didn't want me to know, she wanted me to focus on my new debut. The line was silent for a few minutes.

"How did you find out..?" He asked his voice frail and filled with guilt.

"The news got to it, and Lex- nothing bad? NOTHING BAD? HYOJI WAS SHOT!."

"Hyung, I really wanted to tell you, but Taena would have killed me, and you would have also killed me. But I'm a dead man either way so I might as well say this now. When Taena called me she made me promise not to tell you, she wanted you to focus on your debut and promotions with UNB." He said, my head lower,  the room became silenter as I talked with Lex. Not wanting to hear any more of what Lex had to say, I hung up and walked back to my room grabbing my coat and went back to the living room, turning to the others.

"If you want answers like me, then you can come with me. Feeldog, Kijoong I know you want answers more than anyone." I said heading toward the door, I looked back at the two males, they looked at each other before nodding going to their rooms before coming back with coats joining me at the door. Turning the nob I opened the door and left with the small and tall males following me.

"Euijin hyung, where are we going?" Kijoong asked breathing heavily.

"Their dorm."