Let It Begin

*Euijin's POV*

After I watched Hyoji walk back to her dorm, and I waited for a few minutes before going back to mine. I walked in to see Seyong and Geonwoo sitting on one of the beds, Seyong, his arms folded while looking toward the door, him catching my eyes. And Geonwoo trying to stay up while leaning on Seyong's shoulder.

"Where were you? It's past midnight." Seyong said, I sighed and walked over to my suitcase.

"I had to make sure I got a certain move right," I said as I dug through my suitcase trying to find the matching same light blue jacket, that Hyoji had.

"Sure, sure. Or you were meeting with someone. I saw you texting someone, was it that girl from The Bullet? What's her name, Teana?"

"No, I wasn't meeting with her. I was practicing." I said as I sat down on the floor where I was going to sleep for the night.

"I still don't believe you."

"Well doesn't matter to me, I want to sleep now," I said as I lied down, waiting for the next day with him and the others to come.

*Hyoji's POV*

It was the next day and it was time for our evolution, we walked into see Hwang Chiyeul. I mentally groaned and walked in with the rest of the girls. Once we finished singing, we all stood there waiting for any criticisms that were to come our way.

"Hyoji."

"Yes?"

"You went to the hospital yesterday correct?" Crap, he knew, I am totally going to be dead when I see him next time and I'm alone.

"Yes, that's right."

"Then how come you sang so well?" He asked I was a bit taken back by the sudden compliment from him.

"Thank you," I said while smiling and bowing. The day ended after everything was finished. I was sitting in the room with sleeping falling into a deep sleep. About a week has passed now and I was pair with the Green team, consisting of NC.A, Haena, Yebin, Yoojung, Lucky, Seol Hayoon, Gaeul. We performed Big Bangs song 'Last Dance', and sadly we lost Taena was on a dance team so I didn't have to compete against her.
     We weren't sad about losing, but happy knowing that our hard work paid off in some aspect. As we were watching the Red and Black team, Lucky whispered into my ear 'Wow, look at Euijin. He looks so handsome.' I was feeling a bit jealous, but I couldn't do anything about it at the cost of exposing our relationship. So I just replied 'Yeah he is, I can't believe I didn't know about him sooner.' Lucky and I continued talking, she was so cute. When the two teams came back in, it was time for the cameramen to change the films. I slowly got up and went over to Feeldog who was ironically talking to Euijin and Marco.

"Hey Hyoji-ssi, your performance was amazing," Marco said, I only smiled at what he said.

"Thank you Marco-ssi, your performance was also amazing, and congratulations on winning. Feeldog, who won?" I said, then I saw Euijin smile brightly.

"Euijin hyung's team did." He said while pointing to Euijin, his smile almost brighter than the sun, I rolled my eyes at his behavior and laughed.

"Congratulation Euijin, it was an impressive performance," I said before I went back to my seat. Then Rain came out and announced the rankings for the performances, a few days passed and it was now time to pick our own teams, me and Teana got picked together, and our song was called 'Sweet' it was sexy song, after a few practices the black cards came again and Taena was sadly eliminated. Crying that night as my best friend was leaving me to do this journey alone. As we bid our goodbyes I found a way to escape all the cameras, turning off my mic I walked away from everyone. I found a secluded spot on a bench where there were no cameras and no people. I became a sobbing mess as I relaxed my body.

"Hyoji-ssi?" I heard someone say, I was wearing Taena's hoodie, she gave it to me so I wouldn't forget her. I used one of the oversized sleeves to wipe away any tears that were on my face before I turned around to see Jun of Ukiss and Donghyun of Boyfriend.

"Oh hello Jun-ssi and Donghyun-ssi, I'm sorry I didn't see you," I said sniffling trying to calm myself.

"Why are you crying?" Donghyun asked while coming over to sit next to me on the bench.

"Teana got eliminated."

"Isn't Teana your fellow member?" Jun asked while sitting on the other side of me, all I did was nod my head. Jun put his hand on my knee, telling me things will be okay and that I'll see her soon.

*Euijin's POV*

I heard that Taena got eliminated, and as I was searching for her. I couldn't find Hyoji anywhere, I thought she would be glued to her, but knowing she hated it when people saw her cry I quickly walk away from the others, making sure I turned off my mic. I kept looking for Hyoji until I saw three figures, I slowly walk toward them trying not to disturb them.

"It's okay, you'll come out strong with more friends than you came in with." Someone said it was Ukiss's Jun's voice, but who were the other two?

"Yeah, don't worry. Everything's going to be okay." This time it was Donghyun of Boyfriend, but who was the other person? It was a petite person, so it was either a girl or one of the younger youthful guys.

"I know, but I can't even talk to one person without having to sneak around because of the stupid rule."

"You mean the dating rule?" Jun said, of course, she meant the dating rule Jun. Hyoji suddenly got up and started walking in my direction. When she saw me, she stopped, Jun and Donghyun eyes following her every move. Hyoji looked me in the eyes before she hugged me as she began to sob, I instantly wrapped my arms around her, comforting her.

"Oh, Why is Hyoji crying? Who made her cry?" We heard Chiyeul say, Jun and Donghyun instantly go up and bowed to him, I nodded my head toward him and kept hugging Hyoji who was still crying. Chiyeul walked up to us and patted Hyoji's shoulder making her turn her head to look at her cousin. She let go of me and hugged Chiyeul instead, making Jun and Donghyun's eyes widen in shock.

"It's okay, I heard, it's okay." He said while rubbing circles on her back, helping her to calm down. I walked over to Jun and Donghyun and patted their backs telling them to come and follow me, which, being one of the oldest they did without any questions.

"I can tell you both are confused so let me say this but you can't tell anyone else, okay?" I asked both of them nodded, probably wanting answers to their questions.

"Hyoji is Chiyeul's cousin that's why she hugged him."

"Then why did she hug you?" Donghyun asked, I really didn't want to say anything till Hyoji and I talked about it.

"After meeting multiple times on music shows, we kept in contact and became friends."

"I wonder who the person she really wants to meet is?" Jun asked I started to get nervous. But then it was time to go back inside the dorm. Waiting for the next day to come, and for the mission to continue.