Headcanon #23 (Kokichi Ouma)

This situation happened:

Ouma and Shuichi were walking down the street, when suddenly a boy with a hoodie covering his face jumped out.

"Hey punk, gimme your wallet"

The boy pulled out a pocket knife. Saihara obviously didn't know what to do but Ouma stayed strong.

"No!" Ouma said staring at the hoodied figure for a second before quickly changing his expression. "Riko?!" He yelled surprised. (Btw Riko is one of the DICE members)

The boy looked up "Ouma?! Is that you?!" Riko was a boy with light brown hair covering his right eye. He had pale skin and overall looked quite happy.

"Yeah it's me! Jeez I haven't seen you since I escaped from the orphanage with you guys! How have you been?!" Ouma hugged Riko while Saihara just stood there, recovering from the fear of getting mugged. Ouma looked at the knife "Still using toy knives to trick people? Oh man, is it good to see you! Is the gang still okay?!" Ouma smiled while Riko just laughed.

"Yes, the gang is doing fine. We all made some money and have redecorated that worn out building we all used to live in. Well I see your mugging days are over!" Riko said patting Ouma on the back. Saihara looked shocked "You used to MUG PEOPLE?!" he yelled while Riko and Ouma just stared at him.

"..."

"..."

"Can we talk about this later? We're having a friends reunion here?"

(Whoever guesses the sitcom this is from gets emoji cookies 🍪🍪)