She stopped singing and he asked :  So over....

Payu gave him a stare,  Was he sarcastic?

R Madhavan gave her a chocolate from his pocket. Payu loved chocolates. 

He said :  You are a pretty girl.  I am happy that people ,especially youngsters love us and we are just as normal as any human being with two eyes,  one nose,  one heart and it our talent that gets recognition give us the best joys of life. That make us a Super Star....

We all want admiration and life is a competition.  Believe in your instincts and chase your dreams.  No-one can stop you.  Climb the success ladder and when you reach the top,  exhale your exhaustion and scream :

I am a winner...

Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
Wanna grow up
Once again...

Payu sang another Maddy song.  She regretted that she did not have an autograph book in hand to take her favourite stars autograph. Maddy appreciated her voice and invited her for a voice audition.  She was thrilled and she clicked selfies with Maddy.  She took his number and he was down to Earth.

Celebrities are so sweet on Idiot Box but in reality they are very reserved and full of attitude.  This notion was immediately erased after she meet Maddy.  He wished her luck and his driver dropped her home.

Pinky was watering her plants and Mimzi was drinking milk.  She purred as soon as she saw Payu...

She tickled Mimzi and hugged her Maa. Her grand parents were out for a Satsang and Pinky served her daughter Sabduna kichdi as she was fasting according to Pinky. She had promised to fast but with Papa,she ate Maggie. 

A pic shared by my friend Neilesh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A pic shared by my friend Neilesh

Payu was toying with the spoon and she had a guilt inside.  She had not fasted.  Pinky could make out from her face that she had eaten out with Papa.  She recollected the conversation she had with her hubby.

Payu eat, she said with a smile. 

Mamma, I am sorry,  I forgot to fast. I will get less marks or what!!! Payu questioned with innocence.

No my baby,  results are already declared and it is not going to be changed, just because you forgot to fast.  We fast as we seek blessings.  God never asked us to fast. Rules are man made. 

Mom just made this and eat it like a brunch.  Payu was relieved and she ate it fast.  She watched TV for sometime and saw her Mamma was sleeping,  holding a photograph of Sunil and her when they dated.  It was a beautiful photo of Pinky in Red frock and Sunil in Denims. Payu was admiring that photo of Papa and Mom when Pinky got up.

You are missing Papa.... Hmmmm, Payu teased her mother. 

He did not bother to wake me up.... Pinky complained.

Never had he gone like this without hugging me.  Your Papa has changed his priorities.  He is not the same. Pinky was complaining without realizing that Sunil just loved her Moon to back.  She was his life line and Payu his heart line....

She kept that pic and took another photograph from the side table in white. It was Chandini day in their college.  She was telling Payu about college fun,  picnics and socials.

Mummy and Papa are the best Jodi. Payu was on cloud nine and Pinky pecked her cheeks.  Poonam came home to pick her up for school.  Payu took Pinky's blessing and ran to the temple at home. She prayed hard once again and wore a salwar suit to school.

She reached school and was excited to see her name listed on the black board :

We congragulate the pride and honour of our school:

Kum Payal Sunil Mahavansi for scoring 100 %  parts and creating a new History for Caramel High School.....

Pc:Google and screen shot from Jaan tere Naam songs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pc:Google and screen shot from Jaan tere Naam songs

To be continued....

Love Forever जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें