Shinnok

Series: Mortal Kombat

Type: Power

Intro: If he appears first, two bone hands rise up and they open up as he walks down from them to face the foe, he replies to their quote by raising his hand in a challenging manner. If he appears second, he disintegrates a Regime Soldier before saying his quote, after the foe replies, he ends the conversation while spreading his arms in an inviting manner.

Round Victory Taunt: Shinnok waves his hands as purple fire envelopes them while saying "I bring death" or "You are not worthy"

Victory: Shinnok smirks as he holds his hand out and a small replica of earth hovers over his hand before he crushes it, magma and stone bursting from his hand.

Special Moves
Dark Amulet: Shinnok holds out his Amulet and fires a beam of purple fire. (Meter Burn: fires a vortex that hypnotizes the foe to walk over to him)
Judgement Fist: Shinnok throws his hand down and a giant skeleton hand flies down to squish the foe. (Meter Burn: comes in quicker and deals more damage)
Bone Scythe: Shinnok forms his bone scythe and slashes a few times. (Meter Burn: any hit will have him grab and cut the foe's torso with it)
Scythe Slam: Shinnok slams his bone scythe down, creating a shockwave that can hit the foe if there on the ground. (No Meter Burn)

Grab: Shinnok slams the foe down with both hands before stomping on their head.

Character Trait: Shinnok laughs as he raises his amulet into the air and channels energy into it, improving his special attack power.

Super Move: Shinnok hits the foe with a backhand slap and as the foe is turned around and dazed, he turns and raises his amulet into the air before channeling all the power he can muster before transforming into his Corrupted form. He then grabs the foe from behind and throws them into a pillar where several of his demon minions proceed to pummel them before he levitates them over to him and burns them with a chest beam.

Wager: Shinnok locks with his arms crossed and if he wins, a skeletal hand grabs the foe and Shinnok laughs before kicking them away.

Character select attack: Shinnok forms a bone spear and stabs the foe.

Intro
Vs. Robin
Robin: My mother warned me about you.
Shinnok: You should have headed them, boy.
Robin: Like I'm afraid of a washed up old magician.

Vs. Darkseid
Shinnok: The alien god...
Darkseid: The fallen Elder...
Shinnok: Let us see who is the mightiest...

Vs. Gorilla Grodd
Grodd: I do not fear you "gods".
Shinnok: No fear is what will get you killed.
Grodd: I do not think so...

Vs. Braniac
Shinnok: I propose...
Braniac: An alliance?
Shinnok: You're death...

Wagers
Vs. Harley Quinn
Shinnok: Still yourself, harlot!
Harley Quinn: Harl-EY!

Vs. Deadshot
Deadshot: Even gods can't withstand a well placed bullet.
Shinnok: I laugh at you're attempts!

Vs. Bane
Shinnok: Stupid brute!
Bane: Foolish old man!

Vs. Swamp Thing
Swamp Thing: I will not serve you!
Shinnok: Then die!