Chapter Twelve

Betty POV

I was sat in my apartment waiting for Jughead to come and up Isla for the Daddy daughter dance and she was so excited to go I went out with her yesterday and she picked out some fabric and I sewed her a blue dress she loves it.

^^^^Islas dress ^^^^

She came out of her room and said "mommy is daddy here yet?"

"Not yet heel be here soon." She sighed and walked back into her room a few minutes later there was a knock on the door I got up and went to answer it and saw Jughead stood there in a suit with his beanie on and he was carrying a black duffle bag in .

" She sighed and walked back into her room a few minutes later there was a knock on the door I got up and went to answer it and saw Jughead stood there in a suit  with his beanie on and he was carrying a black duffle bag in

^^^^Jug's suite^^^^

"Hi."

"Hey"

I smile and he gave me a peck on the lips and let him in then Isla ran out of her room.

"Daddy! Look look!! I got a new dress!" She shouted with a huge smile on her face and she spun around making her dress skirt twirl.

"Wow. Who's this Betty is this a princess?" Jughead said putting his bag on the floor and picking her up and she giggled.

"Silly daddy it's me Isla." She said giggling again. Jughead kisses her cheek and smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry you ready to go?"

"Mmh. I'm ready." She said smiling Jughead put Isla down and gave me a long passionate kiss before pulling away.

"I'll see you in a couple hours."

"Ok. Bye Isla have fun you to Juggie." I said as they left out of the door and they shut it behind them.

Jughead POV

I walked holding Isla's hand all the way to her pre school why she talked away at me we walked into her pre school and where taken to the hall like area they had it was all set up and it looked pretty nice and as we walked in Islas face lit up and she pulled to the drinks table and she picked up two juice boxes and she handed me one and I went and sat on one of the benches at the side and Isla sat in my lap why we drank our juice boxes. Then a song came on and Isla dragged me to the dance floor and started to dance and she took both my hands and made me dance with her.

After about 2 hours of dancing eating food and playing party games it was nearly over then a slow song came on for the last song but Isla was getting tired so I picked her up and she rested her hand on my shoulder and I swayed with her to the music.

"Thank you for taking me to the dance daddy." She said looking up at me

"Thank you for letting me take you to the dance." I said smiling she gave me a peak on the cheek and she rested her head black on my shoulder and I continued to sway with her. When the dance was over I put her down and we walked outside there was a cold breeze and I took of my jacket off and draped it over her tiny shoulders and I picked her back up with my jacket still wrapped around her and she rested her head on my shoulder and I began to walk back to Betty's apartment.

When we got there I knocked on the door and Betty opened and she was wearing some pyjama shorts and one of my old tshirts then she stood aside and let us in.

"Did she have fun?" She whispered so she didn't wake Isla up.

"Yes I think she did."

"Pass her here I'll get her changes why you get changed. I cleared out the top draw in my dresser for you to put your stuff away."

"Ok." I said kissing Isla on the cheek and handing her to Betty. I gave Betty a peak on the lips before picking up my bag from the floor and walking into the bedroom.

Betty POV

I got Isla changed and put Isla in bed then I walked back into my room and as I opened the door and saw Jug stood there in just his dress pants and his hair was all messy he turned around and I saw his toned chest and his tattoos with his and the scar from where he was shot when we where teenagers.

"Sorry I'll let you get changed." I said and I began to walk out when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

"No stay it's fine."

"Ok." I said and I sat on the end of the bed then Jughead bent down and kissed me passionately the kiss became heated and he pulled my tshirt off over my head and threw it in the floor I wasn't wearing any underwear so he started to kiss my breasts and he pushed me further up to the bed and lay on me and I could feel his hard bulge threw his dress pants.

He quietly pulled down my shorts and unbuckled his pants and took him self out of his pants and lined himself up and thrusted into me and I let out a loud moan and he kissed me and let me moan into his mouth and he started to speed up and thrust deeper into me and groan. He reached up and held the head board and used his other hand to brace above me the I let out a loud moan and tightened around him then I felt him cum deep inside me and groan he pulled away and we rested our foreheads together he kissed me softly then he pushed his pants where off all the way the he tucked himself back into his boxers and collapsed next to me and passed me his old tshirt and my shorts I put them on then he pulled me onto his chest.

"That was amazing." I said kissing him softly and then resting my head back in his chest

"Your amazing." He said chuckling and I fell into a peaceful sleep wrapped in Jugheads arms.