Chapter Ten

Betty POV

I got out the shower and changed into some shorts and one of Jugheads old S shirts and tied my hair into a messy bun. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Jughead sat on the couch still in the same clothes and everything I walked over to him and sat next to him and snuggled into his side as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You ok?"
"Ye I'm fine are you ok?"
"I'm amazing I have you next to me." He said kissing my head. I looked up at him and saw he had a cut lip I reached up and rubbed my thumb over his cut and he winced slightly "sorry." I said putting my hand down "it's fine. You tired?"

"Mmm."
"Come on then." He said standing up and grabbing his bag and throwing his bag over his shoulder and picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bedroom and placing me in the bed "I'm going to go get ready." He said kissing me and walking into the bathroom

After a while he came out in a pair of plaid pyjama pants and no tshirt on so I could see his toned 6 pack he put his bag on the floor then he walked over to the bed on his side and he places his beanie on the night stand then he placed his gun on top of the beanie. Then he climbed into bed and got under the covers with me and pulled me to him so I was facing him.

"Night Betts. I love you."

"Night Juggie. I love you too." I said and gave him a soft gentle kiss before placing my head on his chest as falling asleep.

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes and I moved around in the bed looking for Jughead but I couldn't find him. I opened my eyes and look around and I couldn't see him so I sat up and looked around the room but I couldn't see him anywhere I looked at his night stand and saw his beanie gone but his gun was still there so I knew he wasn't gone I let out a breath and then got up. As I opened the door I got a strong smell of bacon and pancakes. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jughead with his back to me with his beanie on and his plaid pyjamas pants he still had no shirt on and he was putting something on some plates then he put the pan in the sink. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind he turned around and placed his hands on his waist and smiled at me.

"Morning."

"Morning. I made you breakfast." He said and then he placed a soft kiss on my lips

"Mmm. Thanks." I said giving him one last kiss before we both sat down and enjoyed our breakfast. Then when we where done we started watching TV till Jughead said "When's Isla coming back?"

"Any minute now."
"Do you want to go to the movies then? Me you and Isla could maybe go see something?"
"Sure but you'll have to talk to Isla about that not me." I say chuckling

Before he said anything else there was a knock on the door. I gave Jughead a peck in the lips and got up and answered the door I spoke to V for a minute and thanked her for looking after Isla before she had to go. I walked back in the apartment with Isla just in front of me.

As soon as she saw Jughead sat on the couch she shouted "Daddy!" Before jumping onto him and hugging him.

"Hey Isla."
"What you doing here?"
"Well I came to see you and your mommy and I wanted to see if you two lovely lady's wanted to go to see a movie?"
"Yey! I want to see the movie."

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek why she sat on his lap and I sat next to Jughead and he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head and Isla was talking away with one of her made up story's. Jughead rested his forehead on the side of my head so he was near my ear and he whispered into my ear.

"I love you Betts thank you for giving me a second chance."

"No Jug you earned a second chance you sobered up you got your life back together and you've shown me you can be a good dad to Isla. So you earned a second chance and I love you too." I said looking up at him then I realised how close we where and our noses where touching then Jughead started to lean in but was stoped by Isla shout "eeeewww. Daddy you can't kiss mommy!" We pulled away and I blushed and Jughead smirked "But Isla kissing your mommy makes daddy happy." He said with a fake frown and Isla rolled her eyes and said "fine. But be quick your missing my story." Then Jughead smiles and gave me a peak on the lips and Isla went back to telling her story.