Chapter Nine

Betty POV

Veronica said she'd look after Isla for the night at her apartment. I had a shower and got changed into casual clothes and sat on the couch. A little while later there was a knock on the door I got up and answered it and saw Jughead stood there still with his badge dangling from a chain around his neck and his gun still strapped to his waist he had one hand on top of his gun and his other hand on his other hip. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back.

"Hey Betts."

"Hey Juggie." I say giving him a peak on the lips and he takes his hands off of his hips and placed them on my waist and held me there smiling at me then he kissed me again.

"Ready to go."
"Ye. Just need to grab my keys." I said grabbing my keys from the side and checked to make sure my phone was in my pocket and I shut the door and locked it. Then I held Jugheads hand and he intertwined our fingers and we walked to the bar laughing and talking.

We walked into the bar and a few people said hi to him and he said hi back and we walked over to the bar and sat on the stools next to each other still holding hands. Jug ordered 2 cokes one for me and one for him. Then he said "everyone this id Betty my......" he then looked at me and I think he was asking for permission and I just smiled at him and squeeze his hand "Girlfriend. Betty this is Jake, Terry,Boil,Rosa,Gina Hitchcock, Scully and you've already met Amy." He said pointing to the people as he said there names I said hi to them all and we wall talked they all seemed nice but Hitchcock and Scully seemed a little weird but apart from that they all seemed nice.

After a few hours I was getting tired and I think Jug could tell Zbecause he leaned into my ear and whispered in to my ear "Do you want to go?"

"I'm going to go but you can stay if you want it's ok."

"Betts I'm coming with you." He said smiling at me he turned around to everyone and said "I'll see you all on Monday me and Betty are going to leave." We stood up and said by to everyone and started walking away from the bar hand in hand.

"Hey. Do you want to stay at my apartment this weekend you don't have to."

"I'd love to. I'm not working this weekend anyway we just need to go to my apartment to get some stuff you can come if you want."

"Sure."

We walked to his apartment. When we got there the outside looked nice we walked in and Jughead unlocked his door and we walked in. I looked around and it was nice mainly black and grey he walked into his room and a few minutes later came out with a bag. "Ok I'm ready." "Let's go then." I said smiling at him and he smiled back we walked to my apartment and I opened the door and we walked in and I saw Ethan sat on the couch.

"Ethan? What are you doing here?!" I sat and he stands up and stands in front of me

"I came to talk to you. What's he doing here?!" He shouted look at Jughead

"That's non of your business! Just get out!" I said trying to get him to leave

"No. You love me so I'm staying!"

"Ethan I told you this I don't love you please just go."

"NO! Not till you tell me you love me!!!" He shouts getting angry and I stand back slightly so I was stood next to Jughead.

"Betty you love me not him so just tell him that you love me and make him go back away so we can be happy!!" He said yelling and moving closer to me and I gripped onto Jugheads arm. Jughead looked down at me and then at Ethan then Jughead pushed me behind him and putting one hand on his gun and another in front of him trying to keep Ethan back.

"Ethan stay back." Jughead staying calm

"Who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell me what to do. You where a drunk now you come back and it takes 2 days for her to drop her pants for you!!" He said getting agitated the next thing I know Ethan swung and hit Jughead in the face then Jughead drew his gun and pointed it at Ethan with one hand holding the gun and another under his and in the butt of the gun "That's it Ethan on the floor now." He said and Ethan put his hands up and got on the floor.

Jughead cuffed Ethan why he was on the floor and then Jughead called someone and a few seconds later two uniformed officers walked in. "Betts I'm going to talk to the officers and sort this out why don't you go for a nice hot shower and I'll sort this out ok?" "Ok." I said and Jughead gave me a peak on the lips and I went for a hot shower.