Chapter Seven

Betty POV

It's been two days and me and Jughead haven't really spoke about the kiss at all after it happened he got called into work. Me and Ethan talked things threw and we're ok now so I'm going to text Jughead to see if he wanted to look after Isla for the night so me and Ethan could go on a date.

Betts🌸: Jug I was wondering if you where free tonight to watch Isla for a couple hours why me and Ethan go out?

Jug🍔: I should be it depends on what time.

Betts🌸: Is 7:00pm ok?

Jug🍔: Ye that's ok.

Betts🌸: Ok I'll see you then. Do you want me to order you guys a pizza?

Jug🍔: No as long as you have groceries then I can cook. I have to get back to work see you later.

Betty🌸: Ok. I'll see you later.

I was putting my earrings in the finish my look then at about 7 there was a knock on the door. Isla was sat on the couch reading so I went over to the door and answered it. It was Jughead I let him in and he said "You look nice." "Thanks." I said blushing a little

"Isla." I say and she looks up from her book and sees Jughead and smiles and shouts "Daddy!!!" She puts her book down then runs towards him and he crouches down and pulls her into a hug "Hey Isla. What where you doing?"

"Reading a book. Can you read me a story?"

"Of course I can." He says walking over to the couch and sitting down on the couch with her and picking up her book and he started to read to her. Then there was another knock on the door and I answer it and saw Ethan stood there.

"Hey. Ready to go."

"Ye. One sec wait here." I say walking over to Jughead and Isla

"There's groceries in the fridge and there is stuff in the cupboards. And Islas bed time is 8 because it a Friday night. Ok?"

"Ok." Jughead says

I walk out of the apartment with Ethan and we got into the cab went to his apartment because Ethan was cooking a fancy dinner for us. We got to our apartment and I couldn't help but feel a little guilty about kissing Jughead so decided to come clean and tell him about it so after we had eaten I said "Ethan?"

"Ye"

"Me and Jughead kissed."

"Who kisses who first?"

"I don't know it just kind of happened."

"Well do you still love him?"

"Ethan...."

"No. Answer the question! Do you still love Jughead?"

"Yes." I say quietly

"I can't believe you. It took you a year to tell me you loved me and it took 4 days for you to admit you loved him. Thats fucked up!"

"No Ethan you know you where jealous of Jughead ever since he showed up. You know what Ethan we're over." I say walking to the apartment door then he grabbed my wrist

"Your making a big mistake Betty."

"Well you can't stop me Ethan where done so just leave me alone." I say pulling my wrist away from him and walking out the door. I walk out of his apartment and get into a cab and go home then brake down.

I get out the cab and walk up the the apartment and open the door I saw Jughead on the couch and he must have put Isla in bed. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey. How was your date night?"

"Me and Ethan broke up." I say giving him a sad smile he pulled me into a hug

"Why?"

"Because I told him about us kissing and then he asked me if I still loved you and I told him the truth then he got all mean and started shouting so I told him it was over." Then Jughead pulled away from the hug a little bit so he still had him arms around me.

"What did you say?....When he asked if you still loved me."

"I said yes.....Jughead I've never stoped loving you I only really started dating Ethan to try and get over you but I couldn't. Jughead I love you."

"I've always love you I've never stopped. Betty Cooper I love you" I smiled at him and I smiled back and then we both leaned in till our lips collided the kiss was full of passionate and want and it got heated very quickly.

Jughead POV

I was kissing Betty. God I've missed her so much. The kiss was getting heated so I stood up not breaking the kiss and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her to where I thought her bedroom was I pushed the door open still kissing her and sure enough it was her room I shut the door behind us and put her down so she was stood in front of me I reach around her back and unzip her dress and let it slide down her body and fall to the floor leaving her in just her bra and panties. Then she reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head breaking the kiss and throwing it on the floor.

I picked her up and place her on the bed and climb on top of her breaching on my hands one on either side of her and reconnect our lips then I reach behind her and unclip her bra and throw it on the floor then she reaches down and unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down over my hips and I wiggle them of the rest of the way so I was just in my boxers and she was just in her panties.

"Betty are you sure?" I say pulling away from the kiss and we where both breathing heavily

"Yes. 100%"

"Ok." I say pulling down her panties and pull down my boxers and line my self up and thrust into her and her legs wrapped around my waist and she lets out a loud moan and I connect our lips again and she started to dig her nails into my back I continue to thrust into her faster as she moans into my mouth as I groan into hers and harder then I reached up and held the headboard to stop it from hitting the wall. Then I felt her tighten around me and I came inside her. Shit I didn't use a condom. I pull out of her and collapsed next to her as we where both breathing heavily I pull her to my side and kiss her head as she snuggled into my side.

"Betty I didn't use anything." I said nervously

"Jug it's fine I'm on the pill."

"Oh so you and Ethan..."

"No your my first and only Jug." She said giving me a peak on the lips

"We should probably get some clothes on. Because Isla will probably wake us up in the morning." She says getting up and walking over to a draw and changing to a pair of sort shorts and a tshirt she turns around and I see it's one of my S tshirt

"You took one?"

"No. I took two and I sleep in them every night." She says smiling and walking over and picking up my boxers off the floor and handing them to me before getting back under the covers next to me. I put my boxers in and pull Betty so her head was on my chest.

"I missed you Betts. Every fucking day."

"I missed you to Juggie." She said snuggling into my side and we fell asleep in each other's embrace.