"On the count of three Zendaya!" Jon yelled. Tom watched her from a platform he was standing on, he could see her fists clenching and her face scrunch up.

"Stay tight Z your fine!" Jon yelled again, Zendaya nodded at him and stepped to the edge of the 'building'.

"1, 2, 3!" Zendaya fell back wards through the air straight towards the ground.
Just before she reached the bottom she felt the harness tighten and before she knew it Zendaya had landed on the large green mat below her.

She groaned in pain clutching her stomach and she got up on her knees.
"You ok?" Tom called down to her.

She closed her eyes and nodded.
This was going to be a long day...

~

After what felt like thousands of falling, watching tom, falling and watching tom Zendaya was ready to curl up in a ball and go home.

But, as usual it wasn't over.

Tom needed to catch Zendaya before she hit the ground, meaning a Greatest Showman Style bodyslam. Great.

Zendaya and Tom were lying on the green mat while the crew discussed the best way to not kill them both.
Tom looked over at Zendaya who was staring up at the high ceiling.

"What are you thinking about..?" Tom placed an arm around her shoulders and let her back rest against his chest.

"All the possible ways this could go wrong..."
Tom smiled.
"How many are there?" Zendaya turned so their faces were just a few centimetres apart.
"Around...14 million..." Tom smiled and gently kissed her.

"How many go well..." Tom rested his cheek on Zendayas forehead.
"1..." Tom laughed and kissed her again.

"Ok thank you love birds Tom we need you to get your suit on..." Jon looked up at the set as Tom groaned leaving Zendaya lying on the mat.

Tom smiled back at her as he left to get his suit on. Zendaya laughed. Now he can know her pain.

Zendaya stood up and adjusted her harness before getting a glass of water. As she was filling up her cup the pain started to kick in again and she collapsed back onto the couch in the corner.

Zendaya sipped her water trying to push the pain out of her system but it got worse and worse. This sucked.

The harness didn't make it any better, the metal clips digging at her sides and the non stretchable band around her stomach.

~

Around 15 minutes later Tom came back in and shot Zendaya a huge grin from where she was sitting.

She had managed to make her way to the top of where she was jumping and was sitting with her legs dangling off the edge.

A crew member approached Zendaya and instructed her to put her arms up as he clipped the harness to a bunch of ropes.
She could see Tom watching her from the ground and she smiled to herself, for a moment there, the pain was gone.

"Ok let's do this!"
Never mind.

Jon explain how the stunt was going to go down and Zendaya kept looking at tom wondering if she should be this nervous.