~Chapter Thirteen~

Katniss POV
{five years later}

Today's the day. The day I've been anticipating for years. Dreamed about since I was a little girl. And now extremely nervous about. My wedding day.
I'm in the bridal room with Johanna, Madge, Annie, Rue, my bridesmaids, and Prim, my maid of honor. We just got done getting pictures taken and now are just waiting for the "line up". I can't even begin to explain how nervous I am. All the girls are trying to calm me down but it's not helping much.
"Katniss, calm down," Annie says, "you're hyperventilating." I didn't even realize it.
"Sorry, I'm just so nervous. What if I mess up my vows! What if I trip! Oh guys," I bury my face in my hands. What am I going to do if I mess up?
" Katniss," Prim says, "don't worry about it. You're worrying over nothing. You'll be fine." Right after she says this, Haymitch comes bursting through the door.
"Come on kiddos, time to li-" he's stopped short when he sees me. For the first time ever, he gets teared up. After a few seconds he regains himself.
"Let's go, time for line up." Then walks back out quickly. I've asked Haymitch to walk me down the aisle since my dad can't.
We all walk out and get with our partners. Posie Hawthorne and Mark Mellark, Gale's little sister and Peeta's nephew, are the flower girl and ring bearer. Then there is Rue and Thresh, Annie and Finnick, Gale and Madge, Johanna and Dalton, and Prim and Rory Hawthorne. They all go out and walk up to the front. Now it's time for me. The song Peeta and I chose, our favorite, Deep in the Meadow comes on signaling for me to go. Right before we walk out I turn to Haymitch and ask him one last question,
"Any last advice?" He looks at me with tears in his eyes and smirks a little.
"Don't mess up the kiss."