Bellamy and Jasper came flying out of the drop ship, joining Octavia and I as we inched towards the gates in order to see what was going on.

"Wait!" Nathan Miller yelled, holding up his hands signalling for everyone stand down, "Hold your fire, open the gates!"

A couple people rushed to open the gates, and when they pulled them open I almost collapsed with happiness. Directly outside the walls were Clarke and Finn.

The two of them came running into camp, not even pausing before inquiring about the explosion, "We heard an explosion, what happened?"

I took this time that Clarke was talking to Bellamy to rush towards my brother, I threw my body into his, almost knocking him off of his feet. "I've never been so happy to see someone in my entire life." I mumbled, burying my face in his chest.

He pulled me away from himself slightly, examining the wound on my forehead, "What happened to you?"

"Murphy happened" Bellamy explained, answering both Clarke and Finn's questions.

Jasper rushed toward Clarke, enveloping her in a hug, "Thank God," he breathed, "Where have you been? Where's Monty?"

Clarke looked shocked, "Monty's gone?"

Finn pulled me to the side of him as he stepped forward, an anxious expression covering his face, "Clarke, we need to go. We all need to go, now! There's an army of Grounders, unlike anything we've ever seen coming for us right now. We need to pack what we can and run".

The urgency in Finn's voice made my stomach drop. We were no match for what was no come and there was no way we could stay here if what Finn said was true.

"Like hell we do, we knew this was coming" Bellamy argued.

"Bell, we're not prepared" Octavia countered.

Bellamy was getting fired up, like usual, "And they're not here yet. We still have time to get ready. Besides, where will we go? Where will we be safer than behind these walls?"

Finn jumped in, "There's an ocean to the east. People there will help us."

"You saw Lincoln?" Octavia assumed.

Finn nodded in confirmation, "Yeah."

Bellamy let out a scoff in disbelief, "You expect us to trust a Grounder?"

"Bellamy he's helped us before" I pointed out, thinking of the several times Lincoln had saved our lives.

Bellamy ignored me, turning to the rest of the group, "This is our home now! We built this with our bare hands, our dead are buried behind that wall, in this ground, our ground! The Grounders think that they can take that away? That because we came from the sky we don't belong here? But they're yet to realize one very important fact, we are on the ground now, and that means, we are grounders!"

"Grounders with guns!" Someone piped in from the back as a chorus of yells of agreement sounded off, further fuelling Bellamy's fire.

"I say let them come!"

In a turn of events, Clarke stepped forward, "Bellamy's right. If we leave we might never find a place as safe as this. And God knows, in this world we could be faced with something even worse tomorrow. But that doesn't change the simple fact that if we stay here, we will die tonight. So, pack your things, just take what you can carry. Now." There was the Clarke we all knew.

Everyone dispersed, rushing to pack their bags. Octavia stood before Finn and I, a look of pain on her face, "Where is he?" she asked, referring to Lincoln.

Finn let out a sad sigh as he held up a weapon, one of Lincoln's. Octavia stared at it for a moment before taking it from my brother's hands. I sent her a sympathetic look.

"Help me!" a weak voice called from near the drop ship. We all turned to see Raven limping towards us, in obvious pain.

"Raven!" I gasped as a group of us rushed to help her. I reached her first, instantly wrapping my arm around her waist and allowing her to rest her weight on me.

"Murphy shot her." Jasper explained as Clarke began examining her wound.

"Bastard." I muttered under my breath as Raven groaned in pain. Finn rushed in, taking Raven from my grasp and pulling her into his arms.

"Get her into the drop ship!" Clarke ordered. Finn and I abided, the two of us running towards the ship with an injured Raven in hand.

Murphy might have failed in killing Bellamy and myself, but he injured Raven, someone who didn't deserve any of this. And the hate I felt for Murphy at that moment, only made me more amped up and ready for war, a war that was about to come at any moment.