Rogura: I want a mommy! (Part 2)

Sting's POV

I watched as Rogue came back to our room, looking totally depressed. 

"No luck dude?" I ask, amused.

Rogue looked up at me with the most dead expression that I flinched. "I couldn't do it." Rogue groaned.

Oh. I know what happened now.

I smirk. "Ah...." 

Rogue gave a me a look that clearly said, 'Shut up Sting'. I laugh and head to my room. "Night Rogue!"

I enter my room, seeing Lector fast asleep. I smile softly. 

Tomorrow's the day we have the mermaids over. I wonder if Rogue will really find his girl..... 

Guess we'll just have to find out for ourselves!

Normal POV

"MORNING ROGUE! I HOPE YOU- ARGH!"

Rogue was woken by Sting's loud shout. This happened every morning. Normally Rogue ignored his overwhelming partner.

But today, he was fed up. 

Before Sting could finish his sentence, he was hit by a "SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!"

Sting glared at his partner. "What was that for Rogue!?" 

Rogue ignored him and went to his bedside table. A note was on top. It read:

Dear Rogue, 

Good morning! Fro and Lector r out to get brekfast!

From, Fro. 

Rogue smiled, going out his room. Sting huffed and followed. "Aren't the Mermaid's coming over? Shouldn't you greet them?" Rogue asked.

Sting blink a couple of times. "Eh?"

"OH NO! I COMPLETELY FORGOT!" Sting screamed. He headed for the door, "ROGUE! THEY'RE COMING IN 10 MINUTES! I GOTTA GO PREPARE THE GUILD! YOU HURRY UP! BYEEEEE!"

*SLAM*

Rogue glared at the nearly broken door. His ears were still ringing.

Why were the Gods punishing him?

~~~~~~  

In 5 minutes, Rogue was out the door. He wore his normal attire. He headed for the main hall, where Frosch was probably eating Milady/Minerva's food.  

Sting was sitting next to Yukino, eating cookies and milk. (COOKIEESSSSSSS)

Rogue chuckled at how childish his partner was. 

"Morning Rogue!" Frosch's voice rang out. Rogue nodded in reply, smiling. "Hey Fro." Suddenly, the doors burst open.

Sting choked, getting up, wiping the crumb's off his mouth and stood straight in record time. "Uh- Welcome to SaberTooth Mermaid Heel!" 

I bit back a laugh. 

The girls came in. There were five members.

Catcalls and shouts were heard before Sting screamed an angry, "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!?"

At the front of the group was a woman with shiny black hair. Her hair was straight and was up to the middle of her back. Her eyes were a honey brown.

She nodded in appreciation, "Thank you. Please understand that part of our guild was destroyed because of a little explosion. My name is Kagura Mikazuchi, the strongest mage of Mermaid Heel." 

Kagura Mikazuchi? She's the Queen of the Mermaids! I remember her, she was the one who fought both Milady and Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail.

"And who are those people?" Sting asked. I face-palmed. Did he just call the rest, 'Those People'?

Idiot.

Yukino gasped and elbowed Sting in the rib. "I'm so sorry Kagura-san!" She quickly bowed. 

"My name is Yukino Aguria, the Celestial Mage of SaberTooth. I'm so sorry for my boyfriend Sting." 

Some of the Mermaids giggled, "Don't worry about it." A girl replied. 

Kagura smiled the tiniest bit. 

I blushed. I don't know why..... but she looked.... pretty.... What is wrong with me?

"Anyways, to answer your question: Girls, please introduce yourselves." Kagura commanded. 

A brunette stepped up. She took off her cape. Hoots and catcalls were even louder as the cape was fully off. Her clothes were...... very revealing......

The girl had curly brown shoulder-length hair. But what surprised me were the cat ears poking out of her hair. Her face also had red whisker-like shapes on her cheeks. She also had brown eyes.

"Hello Everyone!" She cheerfully exclaimed. Ouch my ears, Kagura seemed bothered by the noise as well....

"My name is Millianna!" 

I sweat drop as some of the men in our guild start asking her out. All that just to say her name....

Next, a girl with green hair came up. Her hair was curly and she was wearing a spider-like body suit. "My name Arana Webb."

She also have some fanboys, but not as much as Millianna and Kagura. 

Another girl came, she was chubby with tanned skin. She had puffy black hair and light brown eyes. She also had uh..... revealing clothes.

"Names Risley Law! Don't underestimate the chubby!" She shouted. And my ears are dead yet again...

She had a few Fanboys... sorta...

And lastly, a small girl come up. She looked like a farm girl. Her orange hair was in two braids. Her eye color was purple and she had freckles on her cheeks.

"Howdy! My name's Beth Vanderwood!" She smiled. And she immediately disappeared from view as she was swarmed by boys.

I walked over to Sting, with Frosch in my hands. 

"Kagura, Millianna." I greeted. "Rogue." Kagura replied. Millianna smiled. 

Suddenly, Frosch jumped. "Kagura-chan!" Kagura suddenly blushed. "Frosch!" Frosch jumps out of my hands. 

I stare, dumbfounded. They hug, and my jaw dropped.