Stingyu: Resting with Yuki

Sting groaned as he went through the paper work on his desk.

"UGH!" He yelled, as he accidentally knocked over a bunch of sheets.

"Sting-sama?" Sting stiffened as he heard someone walk in.

He panicked.

"Ah! Um! Yukino! Haha!" The pale blue haired mage walked in.

The sight made her burst out laughing.

Sting was on the floor. He had tripped over his feet trying to pick up his paper work in such a hurry.

"Looks like I came here just in time." Yukino said, giggling. Sting pouted, as he watched Yukino pick up all the paper and neatly placed it on his desk. And in record time to! Well, at least to him.

"Rouge, Frosch and Lector are in the dinner hall." She said softly, examining Sting's face carefully. "Do you want to take a brake and eat with us?"

Sting sighed, raking a hand through his blonde hair. "I want to, I really do! But being the Master of Sabertooth is so stressful! I still have so much paper work to do." Yukino sighed.

"Okay, but you should really get some rest Sting-sama. Come to my room tonight, I might have a idea." Sting tried his best to smile as Yukino left his office. "Ok..."

~~~~~~

Sting made his way to Yukino's room. He was tired, he was hoping this idea was good.

Yukino opened the door. Her scent overwhelmed his nose immediately. "Hey Yukino." Sting greeted, trying his best not to yawn.

"Hey Sting! Come inside." The room was lit dimly by a small lamp. "So what's this idea you have for me?" Sting asked, almost passing out as he sat on the ever so comfy bed.

"Well, it really is Rouge's idea... He told-" Yukino muttered under her breath, "Forced me to let you stay in my room for a bit. " Sting heard the forced part thanks to his advanced hearing.

"He said something about me being a mate or something. Then he told me a way to help you relieve stress." Sting turned red as she said mate.

Rouge told Yukino she's my mate!? He said he'd keep it a secret! Ugh! I'm never trusting him again. Sting cursed under his breath. Thankfully she doesn't understand...

Yukino saw him thinking, but then he yawned. Yukino knew she had to help Sting. The bags under his eyes were becoming unbelievably dark and big. So she did what she had to do.

She pulled Sting backwards, so the back of his head would rest comfortably on her chest. "Wha-" She shushed Sting and started to rake her hands through his hair softly.

His eye lids lowered a bit, the sound of purring was unmistakably coming from him.

Yukino giggled a bit. He fell asleep almost immediately.

She listened to him purr for a bit while cuddling with Sting. Then, she too fell asleep cuddling next to the dragon slayer.

~~~~

And that was how Rouge, Frosch and Lector found them the next morning.

Curled up together like two new born kittens. One purring, and the other nuzzling into the other's chest.

"Well...." Lector started to say.

"Let's do blackmail!" Rouge chuckled evilly, taking a camera. 

They snapped a few pics before Lector speaking up.

"Their actually adorable! Why can't you and Kagura be like this Rouge?"

Rouge turned red.

"Fro thinks so too Lector!"