Chapter 25

LEO POV
It's weekend already, so I decided to branch Kent's apartment. All this unnecessary fight between us must stop.

Why am I angry with him exactly? If he isn't getting married, how is it my problem anyway? I laughed at the way my thoughts were questioning me.

I have been a stupid man. My heart started beating fast as I took the round about that led to his house. What am I going to say or do when I get there? Should I just turn back and go home?

"Nope! This has to end." I told myself.
After five minute drive, I arrived at my brother's gate. The gate was opened for me and I drove in. I got down from my car and was welcomed by Mr Wallis.

"It's been a long time Leo. How have you been?" Mr Wallis asked me

"I have been great. Is my brother home?"I asked him.

"Yes he is, but he has a visitor." he said

"Ok" I replied and walked towards the door.

I knocked and waited for response. I didn't want to enter his house without his permission, knowing fully well we not in good terms.

"How is he going to react when he sees me? Is he going to chase me out?"

"Who is that?" A voice interrupted my thought.

"It's Leo. Kent brother" I  responded.

The door was opened. I came in and was greeted by beauty herself. She was standing behind the door waiting for me to enter. I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say or do.

"How old are you?" I asked her. I have no idea where that question came from.

She looked shocked by my question. She closed the door behind her and stood opposite me. She was looking at her feet for God knows why.

"I'm twenty three years sir" she replied still looking at her legs.

Truth be told, I don't know why I asked her of her age, I wasn't even expecting her to answer that. I couldn't move from where I stood. I was just staring at her like her body is made of gold.

She took the bold step and left me where I was standing.

I looked at the way she walked away and all I saw was perfection.

If there is anything called love at first sight, then I am in love with this girl.

Her beautiful eyes were sparkling green. She shouldn't be more than or not up to 6ft, her complexion is between tan and white.

Everything about her is just perfect. She has curves in the most important places.

"What a surprise?" Kent said as he brought me out of my trance

I scratched my head and moved closer to him.

"Hello brother! I said, stretching out my hand to shake him.

He pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

"Hey bro!" He said.

"I don't know why you are here, but I just want you to know that I miss you a lot!"  Kent said

I was beyond shocked. With the amount of shocked have received today, I definitely need to be hospitalized.

"I miss you too brother" I hugged him more tighter.

"What is happening here?" A voice I recognized asked. I wasn't sure who owns the voice. I looked up searching for the owner and it was Olivia.

I thought Kent and Olivia aren't together? Why then is she here?

"Olivia!" I said. I separated from my brother and stood beside him.

"Hey Leo! How are you? It's been a really long time.

" yea!" I answered. She went to the kitchen leaving the two of us standing.

"So why are you here?" Kent asked, walking straight to his living room.

"You know, I had a deep thought, and I realized this feud between us isn't necessary.

I know I have done a lot of stupid things, I just want you to forgive me".

"Wow!! It's fine bro. I'm just glad we good." He answered.

"Not to pry, I thought you were done with Olivia" I asked.

"Yea, I am. I'm just using her to pass time." He said winking at me.

Not that what he said was very funny, but for no reason, I started laughing uncontrollably.

"How is Barbie doll?" Kent asked changing my mood totally.

"We haven't spoken since that day. That bitch played me well. You know, I now understand what you mean, when you said girls are crazy."

"Don't take it too hard, they are all the same thing." Kent answered.

"Who is that babe? The one who opened the door for me."

"My maid" He answered

"Oh really! She's too damn pretty"

"Yh she is."

Olivia came to sit beside us, we both started talking about our mutual friends and what they have been up to. We also talked about a lot of unnecessary things.

Kent fell asleep on the couch not long after Olivia and i started talking. I'm indeed happy of the new relationship between Kent and I. I told Olivia I was leaving and advised her to take Kent to his room.

On my way out, I met the girl I saw earlier, she was busy with something on her phone. I didn't want to disturb so I just walked away.