A Dream come True (Woodsxreader)

Just wanna make it clear this story if made for Maddy! BUT ANYONE CAN READ IT!

Me and my boyfriend Woods have been together for about 2 years and today was our anniversary. I roll over in our bed and go put my head on his chest but there was no one there. Just a piece of paper. Hey, babe happy anniversary. I wanted to make this something to remember. So get dressed cause your going on an adventure!- Love Woods. I giggled to my self and got out of bed. I open the closet and a Spain Jersey that was signed by my favorite player. There was a note telling me to wear it. I put it on a freak out a little bit. I read the rest of the note. Meet me at the first place we met. Hi5. I grab all my stuff and get into the car. I drive to Hi5 and walk into the Rekt space and Tanner runs up to me "Maddy, here" he said handing me a paper. I kinda ran out of time to write sweet things so from now on its just going to be the places to go. So now you must go to our favorite place to hang out. The skating rink. I say goodbye to everyone and run to my car. I drive to the skating rink and hop out of the car. I notice a pie of paper on the bench we always sat at. This is the finally one. Go to the spot we had our first kiss. That was the park, in the soccer goal. I know how romantic. I get back into the car and drive to the park. I walk over to the goal and see Woods standing there, I run up to him and hug him. He pulled and i just smiled him. "Maddy, I love you and I want to be with you forever. So that is why" he said getting down on one knee. "Maddy, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me" he asked. "YES OMG YES" I yelled. I started to cry. This as the happiest I have been in a very long time. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. I kissed back. We went home and fell asleep, both of us smiling. We couldn't wait to tell everyone to work.