CHAPTER 23

IF YOU DIDNT READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM I CHANGED ANAHY TO ADELYN JUST Bc
ADELYN'S POV

**After School**

I was about to get ready to meet Daniel but he canceled on me he said he had a meetings things with the boys and shit so I was stuck at home alone.

THe twins were at a football practice which meant Alexis is at a cheerleading practice until like 5 soooo that gaved me enough time to go back to Mr. Dolan's office.

I went downstairs and walked towards his office I turned the knob but it didn't open. Shit. He locked it.  What should I do now.

My ID card. I took my school ID and tried to open the door with it. I got it opened. I walked inside and turned on the lights.

I started going through his files to see if there was anything about Alexis and I. After I found that file u took pictures of it and took it to the post office.

It's been like 30 minutes now and I looked through everything then I looked at the drawer that had a lock on it I tried looking for the key. I looked under the table and it was taped to it I pulled it out and unlocked the drawer.

I began looking through it and I found a lot of files about Us. Why would they have files of us? What was the connections? I looked at the time 4:50pm shit I only have 10 minuets I looked in the first file. It was notes.

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson

Children: Twins

Sex: F & F

Name: Alexis and Adelyn Anderson

Soon to be adopted parents: Avery's

Explanation:
"We are too young to take care of these girls, No money to afford baby things.

Adopted parents:
"Looking for a baby bc we can't have one or at least they haven't worked out.

.......

That's how far I got bc I heard a car outside They are back. I put everything back, locked the Drawer and office and went back to the living room. Ethan came in first and then Grayson and finally Alexis.

They didn't say anything but Ethan glared at me. Alexis mention about going out with a guy on a date she got ready while The Twins showered because they were all sweaty and smelly. She left after that I tried avoiding the twins and started walking up the stairs the kept staring at me.

Ethan got up from the couch and began to follow me, I walked in the room and so did Ethan he shut the door and locked it.

I sat on the bed and he kept staring at me for a good while standing at the door. I finally got annoyed and said, "May I Fucking help you"

"Watch the attitude, babe"

"Deal with it" (😂 get it?)

"You're really pushing the buttons aren't you"

"Oops"

He started to get angry and started walking towards me. He held me from my arms and angrily said, "What makes you think that you could do that to me"