Chapter 13

Review: "Soo where did we leave off baby girl😉😏"

"Yeah, In your dreams baby boy"

Damn this bitch is so fucking hot. I swear one day I will punish her.

Adelyn 's pov

She left me standing there. I honestly don't give a crap anymore about everything in life.

I need to talk to Bree and see where the hell did she get this attitude. But I'll do it another time I don't feel like being here.

I left school and went to the twins house. I climbed the tree and made it to the window. I crawled through the window and sat on my bed. And let me tell you Ethan's room is huge.

So there was enough space for another bed. I decided that I haven't seen the house fully yet.

I looked around for awhile. They have a pretty big place. I went into a room that looked odd. I started to look at the things that were In. There.

I think it was the room where the family keeps their paperwork and secrets private things.

I started looking through the drawers until I found a file that read,'Alexis and Adelyn's secrets file' I was about to open it when I heard a door shut.

The front door. Someone is in here. I quickly put the file back in the drawer. I was about to sneak out of the room when I heard footsteps coming this way I hid behind the desk (idk just go with it😂😂😐)

Mr. Dolan came In the room and looked around for a moment then went to the drawers and grabbed the file I was looking at. He took it with him and left the room. Fheww that was a close one.

I got up and left the room and made it towards Ethan's. I sat down wondering what could have been in that file that had to do with me and Alexis?

I kept wondering until my phone buzzed, that's Weird I wonder who it'll be I looked at the ID caller and it read unknown.

Ethan's pov

After what happened back at the bleachers I made my way to class because I had to go and blah blah or else they would bench me on the football game😒.

I think Bree is really hot. Would it be bad to have her as my side hoe or?...

Bree's pov

Ethan's cute. No hot. I thought I would have never say that in my life but he is. Ever since I was friends with Adelyn she told me how Ethan was a dick and how he was the rudest asshole on the planet and how he was that most ugliest and not attractive.

But that's not true at all he's handsome, hot same thing and very fucking attractive, just looking at him turns me on damn I wonder how he is in bed (lol who doesn't😂 no, no okay I'll stop😂)

I think I want him to be mine but not mine you know like a side chick but as a boy.

Adelyn's pov

I was scared to look at the ID caller. I opened the message that said 'What's up fatass'

A: Adelyn / unknown:U

A: who is this

U: Grayson dumbass

I let out a breathe of relief

A: what do u want

G: Where r u

A: why?

G: dumb bitch Answer the damn question

G: where r u

A: Ur home