Chapter 15

Previously, on Bullied by the Dolans:. (lol I read that in the voice of teen wolf😂)

All around people started calling me a hoe, slut, and shit. When all of a sudden something dropped on my head....

****************
I sat there, crying in the shower, thinking how stupid I am for trusting her.

Ethan, Grayson and Alexis are all at the party. Lisa and Sean went out to eat. I was home alone.

I felt so afwul. I felt gross. I tried to take the sticky substance off.

After what felt like 10 hours, the syrup started to unstick.

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me and looked at myself in the mirror. Why am I so ugly.

I finally got out and I went to my bed

I finally got out and I went to my bed. I started dirfting into a deep sleep.

*Adelyn's dream*

I was standing there hearing Bree talk shit about me. I felt every single pair of eyes on me, giving me glares.

They started calling me names, until something sticky fell on my head and all over my clothes and body after I figured out that it was syrup.

Feathers and flour fell on my head. All around me (are familiar faces,worn out faces😂) I heard laughter.

I ran out of the house, it was like the laughter was following me. I ran faster and faster. I looked back for a few seconds and

I saw people chasing me and laughing at me. I ran up a hill. I ran all the way to the top. I started backing away. Until i was at the side of a cliff.

The laughter was getting louder. And the people were following Bree (Bree is in the lead like the leader if that makes sense)

She stopped them and came up to me, and simply said...

"You shouldn't have been such a bitch to me, and now where has that gotten you to, at the edge of a cliff, just jump Adelyn, Jump"

Everyone started chanting "Jump, Jump"

All of a sudden Alexis came up to me and she simply Pushed me. I looked at her with a "why would you" concern face. She had a smirk on her face.

I was getting closer and closer to the ground. Here goes nothing.

*End*

I suddenly jumped up. (She finally hits the ground but at the same time she woke up, do you know when you get that feeling like in your dream, when you suddenly fall, and you just wake up or like your muscles move. Thats what happened to Adelyn, who else gets that feeling?😂 anyway I hoped you liked this chapter)

Jk

I was sweating. Im still alive. I layed back down.

I tried to fall back to sleep but I couldn't. I keep telling myself it was just a dream, it was just a dream.

I looked at the clock it read 2:13. I sat back up and looked to my right, Ethan isn't on hos bed, so that means he's not home.

I stood up and walked downstairs, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I heard the door open, I looked behind me and there stood the three of them. Ethan, Grayson and Alexis.

They were all drunk, oh god. They all slowly walk up the stairs. I walked after them they all made there way to there rooms.

I followed Ethan into our room, and I sat on my bed, Ethan turned on the lights and saw me sitting there

"What is y-you lll-ooo-kkk-iing aat" he slurred.

"Just how fucked up you look right now" I Mumbled

"Whats did you sag"

"Nothing"

"SaY iT"

I kept quiet. He came up to me and said,"Don't think I heard you, cause I did"

He grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the ground. E kicked and kicked me, then he pulled me back up and punched me.

"Slut"

I ran into the bathroom and stayed in there for a while just to make sure he fell asleep, I didn't have any tears coming out.

I don't feel anything anymore, I am half way Broken, I am starting to feel nothing...

Sorry Short chapter hope you like it.
I will update soon and sorry for any mistakes... Peace