Chapter 17

Last time:

"I-I- I'm going to try to take my friend back, I'll try as hard as I can, I'll do anything to get her back, but I am NOT going to continue to make my best friend's life a living hell, you can do what ever you want I will not stop until I get what I want and that's her, and when I want something I get it"

"Big mistake"

He grabbed me and then....

********

Adelyn's pov

I was walking back from the bar, well at least i tried to walk. I opened the door as quiet as I could. I walked up the stairs.

I walked in on Ethan Arguing with Bree, I slowly and quietly walked in the room, they didn't notice me, I mean no one does.

Then I saw Ethan grab Bree by the arms and that's when I started slurring my words,

"Wh-whath are yo- youh dooooinng"

They both turned to me. Ethan let go of Bree.

"Adelyn where were you, I've been looking for you" (B)

"NoNe oof yourd dammmn businessss"

"ArE YoU DRUNK!?!" Bree started yelling at me.

And saying that why'd I get drunk, why did I go by myself, that I could've gotten hurt and other bullshit.

"Breeedee Sheutt the fuuck *burp* up"

"Omg, Come let's get you in ur bed you need rest"

"Idont need angy resft"

"Ehtan I FuCkJng Hathe yOu"

Ethan looked at me shocked I think idk I couldn't really see, it was a blur.

Bree POV

He grabbed me and I didn't know what was going to happen, because Adelyn came home and she was drunk.

I was trying to get her in her damn bed but she kept swearing and yelling at Ethan and going all sorts of crazy at him.

Ethan was standing there like he didn't think Adelyn was capable off getting drunk.

When Adelyn and I used to hang out we would go to the bar and start drinking and having the time of our life's. I remember when we made fake ID's to get in and it worked.

I really miss that about us. We were invincible. I finally got Her to calm down, and go to sleep.

I look over at Ethan and he is just starring at Adelyn, Like she was crazy, she is.

"You look surprised"

He looked up at me and said, "Yeah, no shit, she fucking drunk"

"Never seen her like that, did you?"

"What do you think?"

I chuckled, " Yeah, she's crazy, and I love her, what's funny during what just happened, is that you don't know what she's capable of"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she can so much more than you think, (😂😂 If you think of it in a different way that could sound so dirty😂😂😂")

"Really, then how come she doesn't do anything?"

"Just wait and you'll see, *chuckle* just let her reach her limits, She's like a ticking bomb, when the string is almost out she explodes, and all her emotions holding her back and all the anger she built up it all explodes, and trust me you don't want to be the victim, when that happens"