CHAPTER 8

I don't want to be here. I want to go home in my bed. And sleep comfortable. Ethan came back and said dinner was ready. I didn't go instead I left through the window i need my happy place.
🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆
W

arning
•bad language 😁😂
•violentness/abuse ness😩
•And maybe too much crying

Adelyn POV

It was dark outside I made My way through the streets and made my way home. It was a long walk but it was worth it. I need to be alone.

I made my way through the woods and into the path, Once I got there I saw a Figure, weird who will be here at this time it's probably midnight. I got closer and closer, once I got there I saw Alexis?

"Alexis?"

"Adelyn, what are you doing here," She checks her phone.

"12:46"

"I wanted to be alone" I sniffed.

"W-What are you doing h-here."

"I needed to get away from the world for a while."

I make my to the bench that we found. It's covered with leaves, and steams.

"Alexis I want everything to be back to normal,"

"Before everything that happened that day." I said.

"I do to" was all she could say, She has been crying,I hugged her. I remember that day exactly how it happened

~flashback~

Me an Alexis where playing outside. When we heard screaming. That day mom came home from the hospital she was pregnant, 7 mouths actually. We were only 6. She went to go gave a check up for the baby 'cause she said something was wrong,

She came home crying and screaming, Mom saw us playing outside having fun she screamed our names we went inside and said yes? She started screaming.

"THUS IS UR FAULT BOTH OF U RUINED OUR LIFE'S" mom screams.

"what?" We asked.

"U TWO ARE STUPID PATHETIC LITTLE UNWANTED BRATS," dad yelled.

"What did we do wrong?" I asked.

...
"YOY TWO MADE US LOOSE OUR BABY, AND BECAUSE U GUYS MADE 'MOM' FALL YESTERDAY BECUASE OF U LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS, SHE LOST OUR BABY THAT WE EXPECTED, HONESTLY WE DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK WE ADOPTED U IDIOTS U GUYS WERE A MISTAKE, NO WONDER WHY UR PARENTS DIDN'T WANT U BITCHES."

Dad kept yelling, by now we were crying, no scratch that we were sobbing. Sobbing that he said we were a mistake that they should have never adopted us.

Dad finally stop yelling, but he pulled out his belt and started whipping us ( I whip my hair back and forth... Sorry had to do that😂 not the right time sorry its sad😢😦 anyway back to the story😊).

~End of flashback ~

Ever since then they abused us, I sighed as I cried with my sister.

I just wish we can turn back time to the good dang days (sorry had to😂)
When mama sang us to sleep but now we stress out (sorry I'll stop now😂😂😂).
And how she would make us feel better when we were sick. And dad when he would give us piggyback rides and tickle us.
But now they...

Hey what's Gucci, but anyway u got a little background of why they get abuse and how it started. Anyway how are u?
Me I feel in pain I Twisted my ankle during gym so that's something. 😢😅😑

Peace