Chapter 18

Previous:
I than pushed her on the ground and walked out the door.

I went to go find Anahy...

Bree POV

November, 17th, 2017

I tried to find Adelyn where we would always go together, but nowhere to be seen.

I try to remember where she would go to hind or be alone. Then I remember seeing her go to the woods behind her house. I thought that maybe she would go there to be alone.

I went to her house and went through the woods to come across a path. I kept walking until I saw this secret pond.

There was this beautiful pond, and I looked to my left and I saw her sitting there on an old bench. I slowly and quietly.

I got closer and closer, I saw her just staring off into the water. (She was behind the bench btw😂)

"I know you're behind me". (A)

"Umm..." (B)

"What do you want" (A)

"Okay look we been best friends since forever" I said sitting next to her on the bench.

"And of course you know that I do stupid mistakes all the time, like for example in 2nd grade I thought it was a good idea to drink glue, I mean it looks like milk so why not you know-"

Little a/n: don't drink glue!!!

"Can you get to the point!" (A)

"Like I said I make stupid, really stupid mistakes in my life and what I did to you was the most biggest mistakes I did and I'm so so sorry I really am, Adelyn I really want to be friends and start again please?"

"How could you? Why would you? Why?" She said getting teary.

I sat next to her, "I don't know"

That's all I said. I looked over into the pond and we sat there quietly for a few moments until I spoke.

"I'm sorry, I really am; I just I guess I was mad at you for a lot of things. For example, I'm always there for you and when I try to help you and comfort you, you always push me away. And I guess I reached a point where I got really mad and I wanted you to get what you deserve and that wasn't right at all. I'm really sorry and please forgive me I'll do anything for you to forgive me because you are my best friend and I will always be there for you and I  love you."

Adelyn POV

"Wow, you really are selfish. But I guess I'm sorry too. I was being straight up rude to you, and I also need a friend" I said smiling genuinely.

But what she didn't know was that I was going to use her for revenge.😈 Let me tell you a secret. You see since I have been living with the twins for about a month and let's just say Ethan says more than when he's awake.

But anyway, I found out that he has a crush on my dearest friend Bree... I'm thinking that I could mess around with them a little bit. Just like they messed with me. If you don't get it yet... you'll figure it out in the future.

"Soo... start all over" she said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yea, we can start over" I said.

*******

After Bree and I had our little talk we decided on going out to eat and ketchup (😂😂 sorry I'm actually disappointed they don't have a ketchup emoji)