Blushing?

(Harry's P.O.V.)

WHY THE HELL DID I INVITE SAMANTHA?! She is so boring and monotone! Nothing about her interesting, and she is really basic. Her favourite coffee: Pumpkin Spice Latte. Favourite singer: Selena Gomez. Favourite band: twentyønepiløts- after they were popular. Favourite film: Titanic. Favourite food: Margarita pizza (the basic bitch of pizzas). Favourite actor: Tom Holland- but only as Spiderman.

At least John is having a good time. Sherlock and him look so cute together! His new friend seems nice, weird, but nice. It is good seeing John have a crush on a guy after the whole 'coming out incident'.

"Wanna look at prom dresses then Harry? There is a really pretty royal blue strapless, knee length that would look great on you!" Sam practically yelled.

"Yeah, will be up in a second. Just gonna go to the toilet." I didn't need the toilet really, but I also didn't want to be near her either. So I waited in the corridor and decided to text John, as she was so tedious.

'Do not screw this thing with Sherlock up, or him for that matter!'
~Harry

(Sherlock's P.O.V.)

John had not really been paying a lot of attention to me this evening, and spent most of it talking to his sister about someone. Someone I probably did not know as they were not discussing it with me. The only times John noticed me was when he showed a hint of jealousy when Sam flirted at me and he glared at her dazing at me for a solid ten minutes. Why was he jealous? I hoped John would pay more attention to me now Sam had gone; as he had invited me.

"Can we talk?" he asked me, sounding worryingly serious.

"About?" I questioned him back, genuinely oblivious as to what he would want to talk about.

"Earlier, you looked upset and blanked me. Why?"

"Why?" I suprisingly shouted," You invited me here and have practically ignored me. The whole time you have talked to Harry. What was the point in asking me to come round if you were not going to hang out with me?" I said loudly and hurt.

"S-sorry Sherlock. I didn't realise you- you cared so much." he mumbled, shocked and feeling guilty about how I had reacted. He had led me into a new room that had a brown leather sofa in the middle, which he slumped down on unhappily.

"I am sorry as well. I snapped at you." I replied. Smiling reassuringly at him. He would not meet my gaze for some reason. So, I knelt down on the carpet beside him, trying to comfort him.

"John, what is wrong. You will not look me in the eye. Have I done something wrong?" I asked concerned about him.

"You wouldn't understand Sherl" he whispered.

"Why not?"

"Because, it is to do with someone I have a crush on."

"Oh."

"And that person obviously likes someone else." he explained.

"What if they like you without realising it?"

"No. They don't"

"You can't know that for certain, can you?" I stated, trying to lift his spirits.

"But I do."

"How?" I enquired, gaining curiosity for the situation.

"I AM GAY SHERLOCK! AND I LIKE YOU! AND I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE ME BACK; YOU NEVER WILL! YOU ARE STRAIGHT AND I AM A MESS!" he screamed, tears streaming down his face like Niagara Falls. Suddenly, he ran off to his room, locking himself in.

John loved me? John was gay? John did not know that I felt weird about this? But a good weird? All of this was confusing and unfamiliar, but I needed to calm myself down then him. I went to the toilet to cool myself down, and splashed water over my face. It was flushed. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was blushing. Why was I blushing at what John had announced?