eight ; a live(.ly) surprise guest

After January 24th, we were both busy. We still talked everyday but we never mentioned that kiss or our 'relationship' for that matter...

Then February came...

Roadtrip in its wholesome and HRVY moved into an apartment in which the building belonged to the same apartment complex I lived in. It seems pretty unrealistic that we've ended up living practically alongside each other. Yet, I never told him where I lived for security purposes, obviously ! However, that does not mean that the location of the flat in relation to mine is a total coincidence. In fact, I may or may not have had some meddling to do with that.

Today was the day, I was going to be meeting up with them, with him... Today was the day, we're going to have an honest conversation with one and other... Today is the day, where the man I like, likes me back... Today, we will hopefully be a thing... Today is February 10th and this is what happened on that fated Friday of 2018...

A neighbour let me in as they walked out with their cat on a lead, I didn't ask why... I walked up the several staircases until I stopped at the mentioned door. Here I has arrived at the RT/HRVY camp, where 6 rowdy young men lived... I had to knock three or four times before someone came and opened the door.

A sleepy Jack was facing me, rubbing his eyes "Hello !" he yawned

"Hey there, Jacky-boy !" I greet him as he gives me a bear hug "Had a nice nap ?" I tease him

"I'm a growing boy !" he jokes with a bright smile as he steps away and invites me in "How are you doing ?"

"Good, I just saw one of your neighbours walking it's cat." I scoff remembering the event that happened minutes earlier

"Who're you talking to, Jack mate ?" one of the lads shouts out

I put a finger to my lips hinting at him to keep my presence hidden, if they really cared to know who was at the door, they should've open the door one of the other times I knocked instead of letting it become a nuisance that awakened Jack from his sleep... I'm not salty, I swear !

"No- No one !" Jack shouted out

"No one, no wo-o-o-ooone, can get in the way of what I'm feeling for you-ou-ouh !" Mikey sung in a high-pitch slightly of key

"Balapo-po-po ! Balapo-po-po ! Balapo-po-po po po-oh !" another voice seemingly belong to Brooklyn kept up with Alicia Keys famous ballad

"Hey guys !" Jack walked into the living room space and interrupted his friends friends "Where's Andy ?" 

"Think he's with Rye and Harvey in their room. Rye just got a projector. What do you need him for ?" Mikey told him

"He told me, he'd need me to mount something up for him ?" Jack answered

"Uh... Think it was his shelf, but you should go and ask him to be sure, mate." Mikey told him

"Ha ! Killed you !" Brooklyn said as Mikey them groans and Jack leaves the room

Jack then walked to another room and pointed at a shut door and mouthed 'here', before letting me take his space. I decided to not knock on the door since no one answered earlier bar Jack, but instead to carefully press the handle down and quietly push the door. Rye and Harvey are laying on the left bed leaning against the wall, they were doing a live.ly and Andy his back to me sitting at the end of the right bed talking with his two friends. I smiled at their interactions. I sat behind Andy, but he didn't turn my way.

People didn't believe that I was unaware of it at the same time, but I was. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the moment where I entered the room sneakily and Rye had flipped his phone's camera filming me, he then answered a comment by "I agree, Sophiiiie !" he said making Andy ask "What ?"

"Look behind youuuu !" Rye said in a high-pitch tone

Andy turned around, a smile gracing his face as he turned to me and threw his arms around me hugging me, the camera filmed me encased in his arms mine wrapped around his neck, my eyes shut with a soft smile giving a kiss to his jawline and then the camera was turned back to Rye and Harvey by Harvey himself.

What the camera didn't capture was Andy placing a kiss on my throat first as he whispered a quiet "Missed you..." in my ear as I then kissed his jawline

We pulled away, his hand resting in the middle of my back. He then nodded towards the door as a hint and stood up. His hand gave me a little push, making me walk out the 'Rarvey' bedroom first. We then walked to the communal room where Mikey, Brooklyn and Jack were playing video games.

"Mind if we take your room ?" Andy asked the young men nicknamed 'Jacklyn'

"We ?" Brook asked as Jack nodded

"'Ello boys !" I greeted both Brook and Mikey as they paused their game and turned to us

"Liz !" Brooklyn gasped surprised - I guess he wasn't expecting me to visit them, well Andy

"Hell-o !" Mikey greeted me and got up from his bed and gave me a quick hug as Brook jumped up from his position on the couch and squeezed the living daylight out of me making me choke on the air that was being knocked out of me

"Yeah sure, mate. Knock yourself out !" Brook said picking up his controller and settling back on the couch

As Andy was opening the door to the hallway "Andeeeh ?" Jack called out making the blond turn around "What did you need me building for you ?"

"That shelf on this wall." he says showing the white plank that was leaning against a single bed that was full of clothes and the wall that the bed was tidied against "Thanks again, mate."

We then walked to the only other bedroom of the flat...

---------

A/N : Shout out to @AlexAngeles90 and @roadie-17 for being active !

I will not be discontinuing this story

Even if by some chance I'm only writing for two people : I'll gladly keep on doing it.

I love you all and goodnight  (because it's 1.47AM where I live and this human has got to go to bed) BYYYYYEEEEEE! 😘