three ; a royal scolding

My first public appearance in link with the band was quite scandalous, many people being older than us thought so. They made what for some was nothing into something.

"Princess Lily gone wild. Elizabeth the IIIrd has her own fanbase. Princess Lily breaks the Internet. Princess Elizabeth more like Harry than William. And I have a dozen more like this without counting the trashy ones and the daily rags that call themselves newspapers." Charles said passive agressively, that morning flicking through a pile of magazines and newspapers that were on a side table against a wall nearbye our breakfast table.

"Charles, son, sit down." Grandfather told him calmly

"I wish for us to have a nice breakfast in peace, before talking about any upsetting subjects..." Grandmother announced

"Yes, grandmother." Harry, William and I said as the other members of my family said variants, I kept my head down

As we ate our meal I could feel the tender glances from Kate, the judging glances of my father, but I could also feel that Will was looking anywhere but at me and Harry was looking at his food. Welcome to a royal breakfast, post-scandal... William was always the good kid, Henry the wild but brave and kind hearted kid, whereas I was always pictured as the shy and quiet on. That wasn't me, only one word can describe how I've always felt : invisible. Being a royal for me always seemed as a curse. Always trapped, curse. Never being able to really be myself. When I was allowed to move out, into a place of my own, I finally felt : free. I got the freedom I had always wished for, yet a couple of weeks in, I noticed that it was only an act. I wasn't free. I had a driver, who's also my bodyguard, who also made sure that everyone around me stuck to the royal etiquette, you had to have, especially with a princess : me.

"Dear, tell me. How did you meet those boys ?" our queen asked me

I set my knife and fork down before answering the question that was asked to me "Just the other day, I decided to take a stroll around the Westfield Shopping Center and we ended up talking and getting to know-"

"Shouldn't have you've been doing school work ?" Camila asks me

"Please let the Princess continue with her story Camila." my grandmother tells my stepmother while casually shading her

"Thank you... we ended up getting to know one and other and then I decided that I wanted to meet with them again and so, I did some research and I went to meet them in Slough, where the young men live." I narrated "Then one of the young men was recording live from his phone to communicate with their supporters and then he said... Well, what you have all heard many times."

Randy is getting married ?! Oh my god ! What do you think Roadies ? Liz ! Liz ! What do you think ?

"Once I finally noticed, I tried to dismiss myself out of the live recording, but..."

"You'd already failed us." my father said making me look down in embarrassment.

He may not have known it but at that moment, his words truly broke me.

"The fans of that band love her. Youngsters look up to Lizzy." Harry attempted to defend me

"People look up to a strong willed young woman, who's not afraid to defend her opinion." Will says reminiscent of my mother as my jaw clenched

"Now, now..." the Prince Albert said as my father, his wife and my grandmother stiffened, Diana being a sensitive subject for our family

"Grandmother, if you'll permit it here's a clip of what happened during that broadcast." Harry said

"Come here then, I want to see what they had to say about our little Elizabeth..." the Queen said with an adoring grandmother smile as Harry went up to her and showed her a video on his phone

"Say hi to the Roadies, Liz !" Brooklyn said "Oh... That's nice they're saying you look beautiful."

"Thanks..." I said looking awkward with Pepper the cat in my arms "I'm just going to put Pepper down in her bed, since she's fallen asleep..." I said and walked out of the room and then the flat

"Why is she here ? That's our friend. She just came to visit us. She looks adorable... Yeah, Liz is just the sweetest."

A door slammed "Brook !" Blair shouted as he came in to the bedroom "Oh... Can you come and help me with this ?" he demanded

"He was answering questions about Liz" he says walking back to his seat stopping to peck my cheek on his way before settling down next to Meghan "and they all seem to love her...

As such the debate of me being loved by their fans and being a role model but also my resemblance to my mother and me being a disappointment to my father and his wife kept on.

---------

A/N : I'm back and there will be uploads every other day ! xx