Remember the Plan

"Um you want me to give you a ride?" Ashton said.

"Just to my dads, I'll be eighteen in two weeks so it like won't even matter." I say and Ashton looks unconvinced, "Look my mom turned into a bitch after the divorce and she got remarried to this asshole with a bitchy daughter Ash," I say. "she wants me to take over her company for her, because I am oldest, and I don't want that life. I want to produce music." I say.

"Alright, what about your mom. She'll call the police or something." Ashton says.

"I can handle that. I'm really handy with tech stuff. Once I wanted to spend a week at my ex boyfriend Cale's cabin with him and his family. Mom said no. I was gone five days and she had no clue. I had programmed a recording of ten different sounds I usually make towards my mother and every time she jiggled the locked knob, one of the set recordings played. I've rigged the whole house with cameras so I can see what is going on around and adjust the settings from my computer so my sister and mother don't know I am gone. And remember when I was 15 I got that stereo from my dad that I could turn up and down from my phone with an app. I can keep the system up for two weeks easy. By then I'll be 18 and halfway to dads." I finished off my rant leaving Ashton looking highly impressed.

"Cool. It could be useful having an evil genius like you around for a week or two. You've gotten devious Kit Kat." Ash says using my nick name he gave me and I shrug. I am playing it off cool but on the inside I want to drop to my knees and beg him to take me in. I know what you're thinking. Poor little rich girl what do you have to be mad about? You have everything you want. Yeah It may seem like that but really I don't. I don't have a loving family. My mother doesn't love me. She loves having someone to groom and make her pet. I am done being that way for her. "What's in it for me?" Ashton finally speaks snapping back to reality.

"A life lasting friendship!" I say mustering as much fake cheer into my voice and smile as I can. Ashton gives me a deadpanned look. "What? What's wrong wi- ugh never mind.Um I can cook really well now, like really good fajitas and stuff. I learned how to cook since you left. I can help you with your pranks if you still do those I mean." I say. He pauses for a while and I bite my lip. He's so gonna say no. I think.

" How good are those fajitas?" Ashton asks and I smile slightly.

"Very."

"Sold. Where should I pick you up?" Ashton said.

"Really?! Um you are having a concert tomorrow right? Right I know you are. My sister is meeting you. Ugh she won't shut up about it. I mean you're all she talks about. Wipe that smirk off your face it's actually really creepy. Anyway before the you tell you bodygaurd people something to distract them while I use my super sneaky powers to sneak on your bus hide in like a closet or something shove my bags under your bed or something and bada bing bada boo I'll be free. Alright so if I leave to go to my house right now that should give me enough time to get my shit together. You know my phone, Laptop. Get the cameras set up. I mean omigosh I can't believe I am going on AShton Irwin's tour bus to go on tour for a few weeks with the ASHTON IRWIN AND 5 FREAKIN SECONDS OF SUMMER!" I add so much eggsageration to the end sentence Ash starts to laugh.

"Okay there at like 6 okay? The bus is parked a few blocks down. On Shileen. Away from where the fans can see it. There is a big closet in the corner of the room at the end of the bus. You and your bags should fit fine until we get on the bus." He says and I hug him quickly before letting go of everything but his forearms.

"You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you so much." I shake him lightly. He laughs and pushes me away.

"Go get a taxi so you can get out in time Kat." I nod and turn on my heel. "Kat?" I turn back to face my best friend. "I've missed ya." I nod.