~Chapter 10~

A blood stained jean jacket.

Jimins POV •Yoongis Room•

"So can you help us now babe" Jimin said after him and Tae told him the full story. He seemed intrigued and Jimin took that as a good sign.

"Hey Tae can you leave for a second I just wanna talk to him"

"Yea" Tae said and left the room.

They sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Hey!" They heard Tae tell from across the hall. "Do you have any food?"

"Yea it's downstairs the second door is the pantry" Jimin said.

"Cool"

Jimin turned to Yoongi. "Please he needs it"

"I mean I feel bad for the poor thing but how'd you meet him"

"You know the new job I got at the hospital thanks to Jin"

"Yea he's a patient. Clearly I knew that when you said he had a person in his head"

"Not in his head silly"

"So someone's speaking to him through his head and controlling him or whatever he believes this person" Yoongi forms air quotes with his hands. "Is real but you don't. So now your just gonna follow a magical wooden door to Narnia and run all over Seoul to find this mystery guy who you know nothing about"

"Call me crazy but it's so detailed and vivid the way he explains it. I'm thinking maybe-"

"Stop right there sweetie. Okay let's say some how he's real. It's a miracle" Yoongi looked bored. "We know nothing about him"

"Yes we do"

"You do?" Yoongi took out a piece of paper from under his desk.

"Yea his name is Jungkook"

Yoongis POV •Years earlier• Place: Dark alley

"Jungkook hey"

"Hey"

"That imaginary boy he still there"

"He's real. I've been with him my whole life"

"I see"

"What's his name"

"Taehyung and he's beautiful"

"Yea great. I don't really care I'm just really tired so can you just give me the money"

"Sure, thanks for hiding the girl"

"Kim Eonjin she was little and had a family why'd you kill her"

"I didn't he did" Jungkook said as he pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket and handed it to Yoongi.

"How'd you get this money I though you didn't even have a place to stay. Didn't you run away or some crap"

"I ran away from crap. My life sucked. But yea I got a place I don't plan to leave it"

"Ah"

Yoongis POV •present time• Yoongis room

'It can't be the same person'

"Hey babe?"

"Yea"

"What'd you say that boys name is?"

"Jungkook..."

"No the boy eating our whole pantry"

"Oh Taehyung"

'Oh shit' Yoongi thought

"Babe I have a few things to tell you"

....