Morning After

She's almost lying directly on top of me. One of her hands resting within my hair. The other on my chest along with her head, resting gently. I can feel her hot breath blowing against my skin. Her legs are entangled with mine, they must be wrapping around like, ten or fifteen times.
When did she take her pants off?
No, when did she take her shirt off?
I look over and see those tight jeans on the floor, her shirt accompanying it.
How the fuck did I pull this off? Artemis. ARTEMIS! In her underwear. In my bed. With me. Also in my underwear! What the fuck happened?

I look over at my bedside table. Its 9:30 am. Thank god my parents are gone for the next few days, they would have freaked. A half empty pack of Doritos sits beside my clock. Why didn't I finish them? On my TV across the room is an open Netflix, asking if we are still watching. Obviously not.

I feel Artemis stir on me. Her eyes open, immediately gazing at my chest. Her eyes move up to my face before she sits up and stretches. Her arms moving out wide, giving me quite a spectacular view of everything.

"What are you looking at Waldo?" She asks, not even looking toward me.

"Something spectacular." I reply smugly.

"You realise you look like a perverted creep staring at me like that." Her arms move back to her sides and she yawns. "Stop with that smug look. There's nothing to be smug about."

"What do you mean? I just slept with the girl of my dreams." I said, smiling.

"Yeah. Slept, nothing more."

"We kissed." I added.

"Yes, we did."

"I touched your butt."

"And you're lucky you still have your hand."

"You let me keep it so I could do it again."

"Sure. Tell yourself that."

"I touched your boob."

She looks at her chest and quickly readjusts her bra. My smile widens when I see the red tinge of her cheeks.

"Please just admit you had fun."

"I'm sorry Wally. But I can't give you that satisfaction."

"Then do you wanna watch a movie?"

She shrugs.

"You can pick what we watch." I offer.

"Hmmm" she thinks.

"There's still half a bag of Doritos."

She sighs. "They're junk, but I do like them."

I reach over and grab one, placing it between my teeth with a smile.

She rolls her eyes. But crawls onto me. Resting her head against mine.

"You're lucky I think you're cute." She whispers before biting the Dorito. Our lips touching as she does.

Just a quick short one I whipped up just to let people know I haven't forgotten about this story.