She remained silent.

I got out while holding her up and we start dripping water on the floor.

She gripped my wet shirt tightly. I could hear her start breathing fast again.

" Scarlett I'm here for you." I said and carried her bridal style.

She leaned her head on my chest and I took her to her room.

She squeezed her eyes shut and then turned to look at my chest.

"I don't wanna be here...Is he still in the corner?" She asked with fear.

I turned to look at every corner.. Everything's was fine except the door.

" No one is here Scarlett! " I said looking down at her. She clutched my shirt and began shivering more.

" Take me out. Take me out." Scarlett choked out.

" What about dry clothes?" I asked concerned.

" Please take me out." She ordered.
Without another thought or question I moved to the door and carried her downstairs.

She had to eat... She didn't have lunch dinner and threw up...I reminded myself. I got to the table to see Eric and Toby sitting there.

Scarlett won't let go so I sat, with her on my lap.

" Scarlett eat something. " I whispered.

She opened her eyes and looked at the food.

Eric gave her some chocolate and she let go of my shirt to reach for it.

She took it to her mouth and ate it slowly.

We began eating and Eric and Toby kept handing things out to Scarlett and she took them but didn't let go of me.

I wanted to ask her what she saw but I didn't want to upset her. Scarlett ate pieces of breakfast, it's wasn't much but it was better than nothing.

" Eric, Toby open your gifts.. " I whispered.

I saw Scarlett tense up.

Eric and Toby looked down at Scarlett. I could see Christmas had something to do with the way she was acting.

Get her dry, Eric mouthed and grabbed his brother to give Scarlett and I privacy.

I held Scarlett and took her to my room.

I sat her on the bathroom's counter.

I grabbed her head and looked into her eyes.

" Why don't you take a hot shower and I get you some clothes."

Scarlett grabbed my shirt in instant fear.

" Don't leave, please." She begged.

I sighed.

" I'll get you some of my clothes, while you take a shower...okay? " I asked.

" Don't go. " She said with terror.

I scratched my head.

I pulled her off the counter and held her from her waist.

We walk to my closet and I grabbed a long shirt and some boxers.

I grabbed another pair and some pyjama pants for me.

I then grabbed a towel.

She took the clothes and we went to the bathroom.

We left everything on the counter and I sat her on the edge of the tub.

" I will sit here while you take a shower, alright? " I asked.