Chapter 129: Forever Kingsley.

****************************
December 24th, 2027
*****************************

Nathaniel's POV
****************************
I was a coward having ran from her like that. I drank another glass of tequila while I stood there miserable in the bar. I was here in Las Vegas once again drinking my feelings.

I was glad for Scarlett, a Christmas finally without pushing herself into guilt. I was happy for her and knew she would do better without me. I remembered once again everything I had done and realized she needed peace in her life. I had to move on as well.

Suddenly the volume from the screen that was in the bar, behind the bartender across from where I was sitting was raised grabbing everyone's attention.

"Breaking news it appears Ana Monroe who has escaped prison a few days ago was captured!"

What?

"Not before breaking Oliver's Kingsley's brakes!" The other reporter added.

My eyes went wide.

"Here's what police informed us so far. A man called Edgar knocked Ana Monroe out and reported that Oliver, Hayden and him had been aducted by Ana Monroe and 30 minutes ago Oliver Kingsley called as well. He reported that Ana Monroe made Hayden Monroe and him get into a car. Once he began driving he immediately discovered he was unable to use his breaks."

The reporter pressed her earphone closer and her eyes went wide.

" Sorry we've just discovered that Scarlett Monroe is hot on their trail! "

No.

"Yes, you heard right Scarlett Monroe the greatest sensation and gossip of all times! Watch for yourself."

Soon a on live was placed on the screen a helicopter was recording from above. A car was at full speed and another car was not going as fast but both were dodging cars and trying to remain alive. Police behind.

" Scarlett!" I whispered. While my stomach turned into ice.

The car that was going at high speed reached the car that was going slower.

"Scarlett Monroe is in the car that is trying to push her grandfather and her nephew's car over to the dirt hill that you can see up front!"

I tightened the hold in my glass. I couldn't even swallow. Finally, before they passed the dirt hill Scarlett managed to push her family over to the safetyness of the dirt hill. I felt the nervousness I felt calm down except it grew when I realized Scarlett wasn't stopping her car.

The reporter's also looked taken aback. Scarlett was followed by one of the helicopters while she entered a bridge. I held my breath and soon realized that she possibly didn't have breaks either, panic entered my soul.

I stood up when I saw a car about to make contact with Scarlett.