Chapter 125: Journal.

There was a huge silence around me and everyone stared at me. My head was processing.

"I can't believe it." Hayden mumbled.

I looked at the divorce papers. My father took it in his hands and was about to rip them...

"Don't rip anything!" I pointed at my father. I picked up my clothes and ran to the bathroom to change. I walked out to find confused faces.

My father frowned and froze before ripping the papers.

"We have to talk to Killian!" I informed.

"What?" Giovanni asked.

I picked my stuff up.

"We have to turn Queen on, she's the only one I can think that can scan cameras and data bases."

Everyone's face lit up.

"We need the journal my grandfather and his grandfather wrote about Queen we need to figure out how she works."

I began walking out of the room. I had grabbed Hayden's hand on the way. However, my father stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"After the device disappeared the journal was given to the counsel. In order for you to request them back Killian or a family member of his and you have to go to anyone whose part of the council. "

"Mr. Pierce -"

My father shook his head.

"Lydia and him are back they left for a second honeymoon and his spot was temporarily given to Nathaniel."

I froze. My father shot me knowing eyes.

"Edgar told me he left you with him-"

My father cleared his throat.

"Is he the father?" My father asked.

My father was holding my hand.

I felt my heart quickening it's pace. I looked behind my father to see Oliver and Giovanni. They hadn't heard.

I swallowed. "He is." My father sighed relieved.

"That man has always wanted a baby and when you came into the picture he has always wanted one with you. You have to tell him!" My father whispered.

"I will, just not now. Edward's priority."  I whispered.

My father nodded and let my hand go. His face was still white.

"Let's hurry!" Giovanni said with desperation. I could understand him. Giovanni and my brother had been good friends.

Hayden had a bit of shine in his eyes and his hand was tightly holding my hand. My father looked in caos but he seemed to have some weight of his shoulders.
*
*
*
*
*
*
All of us stepped into Killian's company and we went up the elevator. I really couldn't focus on anything than having my brother back.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to feel illusions but I couldn't help it. I wanted to hug him tightly and tell him how much I had missed him.

"We need to see Killian Carter!" I informed his secretary.

The lady looked at all of us and when she saw me she looked like she would shrink.

"Of course." She stood up and went into Killian's office.

"Mr. Carter the Monroe family is here." I heard her announcing with a bit of nerves.

I didn't wait for an answer I found myself walking inside. The lady stepped away and before Killian could say anything he stood up in surprise.