Chapter 63: Nathaniel's accident.

I stared in shock.

" What is it?" Oliver asked bewildered by my actions.

I blinked into the finished video.

Should I ask Oliver about King of the City? I looked back to Oliver to see his eyebrows taking a confused look.

" That's another Ghost... " I whispered.

Oliver averted his eyes.

" I don't understand... " Oliver whispered.

I sighed.

" I don't either, I just know there's 2 different Ghost on these videos."

" Ones taunting me and the other one is giving out a warning of some type. " I said.

Oliver leaned on the couch with a thoughtful expression.

" Gotta make a list of who hates you!" Oliver whispered.

Who hated me so much?

" I don't know... But I do know that at some point everyone's going to find out who I am and I'm scared... I'm of losing Nathaniel."

Oliver seemed to comprehend the sadness I felt. I sat back down on the edge of the couch.

" Scarlett whatever happens I will always stand by your side!" Oliver whispered.

I had my eyes watery and I nodded.

" And whatever you choose I know you'll be choosing what's best "

Will now I know who will still be with me, I thought.

" Can I go to the garage? " I asked in a small voice.

Oliver nodded.

I got up and hurried to the garage. I turned the lights on and I sat down like every time I came.

I sucked air once I saw the car, the bike, the bag and the old stenegard.

Everything right into its place.

Oliver always keeping his promises... I smiled sadly.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. What am I going to do?

I finished rubbing my eyes and I stared at the pink motorcycle that had been present in many of my nightmares....

I swallowed and looked down. My eyes became blurry, tears threatening to fall.

What would Edward be telling me now? I asked myself...

I felt huge guilt, worry and fear in my chest. I was a street racer and I was scared of Nathaniel finding out.

" It's best that you tell Nathaniel who you are rather than someone doing it for you." Oliver whispered by the door frame.

I looked over at Oliver.

Oliver was right. Whoever was bothering me might be planning on telling Nathaniel so I should tell him before someone else did....

I had to tell Nathaniel.

And about the birth pills I could either stop taking them or talk about it with Nathaniel....

I....

As for King of the City... He would have to make a move one day after all he carried an important device so I had to stop worrying about him.

I looked back to the pink motorcycle.

Or I could either stop racing all together. No more Ghost or King Racer, no more motorcycles.

I shook my head. Someone already knew about me being King Racer.