"I don't care I don't want to eat that bitch can do one for all I care and i don't care what you think if you think I am so hard on the others or you why don't you leave me?" He says harshly I look at him hurt but I recover I know Dom hates that woman he's my Dom he loves me.

"Dom I love you so much why would I leave you." I say with a small smile he doesn't look at me I feel like crying but I going to stay strong I snatch his laptop from him he looks at with anger.

"Why did you do that I am busy I don't have time for your nonsense." He says raging with anger this isn't my Dom he loves and cares for me I look at him with tears coming down my eyes.

"Bubba I love you." I say crying he turns away from me.

"I made you lunch please eat it." I say through the tears I wipe my tears and leave.

I return home I feel sad and empty but I know Dom is going through a hard time he loves me i going to wait when he comes home I made him dinner so that we can sort everything out.

5 hours later

I have been waiting for Dom he finished 3 hours ago I called his assistant he wasn't there I am really worried that he might do something stupid I heard the door slam he was finally home I run downstairs to see him wobbling he couldn't walk properly he is drunk I take his arm over my shoulder and take him to our room.

"Dom are you okay?" I ask caressing his cheeks I hear him huff and get up.

"I am fine you don't have to care." He says throwing my hand I look at him shocked he ignores me and goes to the bathroom and comes out.

"D0m please talk to me." I say begging him as tears come down my face I look at him his eyes soften.

"Dom please it's your Ari don't shut me out." I say holding his hand and look at him he doesn't say anything but closes his eyes then opens them.

"Ariana I don't want to talk about this." He says taking my hand of his I started to feel anger rushing through oh hell no I had enough.

"Oh no Dominic Ryder William don't you dare walk away from me." I say glaring at him he stops and turns.

"Ariana I don't want" he says but was cut of by me slapping him.

"Oh don't you Ariana me I came to your office I understood you were angry and upset I wanted to cheer you up and you said to leave you let me tell you Dominic I won't leave you even if you force me to leave you I won't I had enough of this you are going eat your dinner and if I hear one word out of your big mouth I will do more than slap you." I say narrowing my eyes at him I put my hands on my hips he looks at me shocked and nods.

Dinner was quiet I was mostly glaring at Dom if he didn't eat if looks could kill he would be dead I know I am being strict and harsh on him but he needs to stop hiding himself and hiding his feelings from I want him to know that I am with him no matter what.

After dinner didn't come to bed so I marched up to his office I saw that he was in office playing the piano my eyes soften he sees me and stops playing I go and sit on his lap he starts playing and I decide to sing my new song bed.

Been tryna hide it
Baby what's it gonna hurt if they don't know?
Makin' everybody think that we solo
Just as long as you know you got me (You got me)
And boy I got ya
'Cause tonight I'm making deals with the devil
And I know it's gonna get me in trouble
Just as long as you know you got me
These friends keep talkin' way too much
Say I should give you up
Can't hear them no, 'cause
I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)
I've been here all night
(Been here all night, baby)
I've been here all day
(Been here all day, baby)
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (Side to side)

He eyes soften he looked my eyes then my chest he stopped playing the piano and slammed his lips on mine he put my legs around his waist and took me to our room he dropped me on the bed and was going to take of his shirt but I stopped him.

"I don't think so Dominic sex isn't going to fix this and when you learn to control your anger I will sleeping in the guest room." I say with sass I knew he had a boner so he needs to learn he ain't having this till he controls his anger.

Dominic POV

Shit I shouldn't have shouted at her in office and at home now I am punished I messed up bad I really need to apologise to her she is so angry she called me Dominic now I need to fix this I was so frustrated and had to much anger that I vented it on Ari I love her a lot but I was blinded my anger when I saw her crying my heart broke she was waiting for me maybe I did take her for granted she loves me I know how to cheer her up I hope she forgives me but now I am stuck with a boner while she is in the guest room.