↬ q u i n d i c i

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

the next day the brunette came to starbucks expecting her now ex-friend to explain how on earth his ex had his phone, more importantly, how avery ended up texting her.

the thought of them together enraged her for some strange, unknown reason. they were never a couple; it was just a flirtationship. nothing more, nothing less. that was until little miss avery came into the picture ruining whatever that they had. even thinking about her possibly being with johnny last night makes her feel an indescribable annoyance.

to kill time, she grabbed herself a magazine to flick through. mackenzie found herself seated comfortably in an isolated corner making sure if things got heated the couple wouldn't cause too much disruption.

she stirred her straw in a clockwise manner waiting for the dirty blond to make his arrival. as someone who is very impatient, the brunette was ready to walk out any second now blocking his number on her way out. mackenzie let out a frustrated groan when her eyes landed on the clock which read half past two.

just as mackenzie was gathering her coat and purse she was pushed back down into her seat, quite forcefully. the brunette looked up expecting to make eye contact with a particular green-eyed player, instead, she saw brown eyes much like her own.

'ah, the infamous mackenzie france ziegler,' the girl smirked her eyes burning with hatred.

'frances,' mackenzie returned the girl's cold expression. 'whom might you be?' she asked with as much etiquette as she could muster.

'only the avery grace. ring a bell?' the blonde sat across mackenzie knowing this would only provoke the girl even more.

'how sad, he couldn't build the courage to apologise instead he sent his pathetic side bitch,' the brunette said waving her hand dismissively. in a matter of seconds, avery's expression fell from victory to a 'out for blood' look. mackenzie smirked acknowledging her victory. jackpot. oh, how the tables have turned.

'how dare you- you homewrecker!' the brunette's eyes widened in surprise. homewrecker? that's a new one.

'can't wreck something that hadn't come to existence.' she wiped a fake tear to only aggravate avery even more. 'poor you, getting your dreams and reality mixed up now, are we? i guess you're just delusional honey.'

mackenzie walked up to blonde pouring the rest of her milkshake onto avery. the blonde screamed in horror. satisfied with avery's reaction she strutted to the exit. behind her the fuming blonde swore like a sailor.

what mackenzie didn't know was that she was going to end up on the school's very own shaderoom.

mackenzie ziegler vs. avery grace (head cheer of ee) !

highpoint tiger's golden girl mackenzie ziegler caught in a heated argument with rival school's head cheerleader avery grace

highpoint tiger's golden girl mackenzie ziegler caught in a heated argument with rival school's head cheerleader avery grace. mackenzie left only after pouring her drink all over avery.

read more !

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

welcome to the world of girl drama :)

90 votes for a new chapter (oof that's a reach hehe)

comment a binge worthy netflix show (bEsIdEs ppl, stranger things because that's all people suggest. oH aND riverdale and 13 reasons since i've watched themmm) tHanKS.