JUGHEAD JONES

IIFeathersII I hope you like it! If not don't hesitate to make suggestions!

You had been able to deal with Jughead's somewhat irrational behavior lately, something that was entirely out of character, but when you had heard that he had practically maimed Penny Peabody, it was the final straw

You knew the reasoning behind it, and had seen the negative effects she had in your fellow serpents over the years. That still didn't change the fact that Jughead had broken the first rule of being a serpent, never hurt one of your own.

Going towards the trailer your heart started to beat a little faster, anger and adrenaline mixing together. Three knocks resonated on the door before it was opened.

"Y/n?"

"What the hell Jones? Why am I at the whyte wyrm hearing someone talk about you cutting off Penny's tatoo?"

"Don't worry about it, she's finally taken care of. She won't be bothering me, or you, anymore."

"That's besides the point! You broke serpent rule number one! Why did you join us if you don't respect us enough to follow our rules. We aren't a group of projects for you to fix, the sooner you learn that the better," you spat.

You look up to see Jughead looking at you with an emotion you can't identify.

As you back up to leave he says almost in a whisper,
"I did what I had to do."

Hella dramatic but wtf else would I write for Jughead.

Wellllll idk if I like this but I never like anything. Also sorry if details are wrong, I still have to finish season 2.