STILES STILINSKI

This is for unknownauthor108 ,sorry this imagine is sort of long but I hope you enjoy it!

You and Isaac had been dating for a few months and things were getting serious. But between the supernatural, school, and work you hardly had any time for each other.

In between classes, Isaac pulled you into an empty classroom. He grabbed your waist and slowly started to bring your lips together. Suddenly you heard what sounded like your best friend, Stiles, swearing.

You both look across the classroom. Through the door window you see Stiles, not so subtly, hide behind the door.

"Hold on Isaac, I'll be right back." You turn to give him a sympathetic smile. You walk over to the door and swing it open, revealing your friend pressing himself against the wall to the right of the door.

As you shut the door you whisper yell, "Stiles what the hell are you doing?"

With a guilty smile he answers, "Inspecting the school's window glass, you know y/n you can never be too careful." After you give him an unmoving stare he finally breaks.

"Fine, I may have been following Isaac around today-"

"Today? As in all morning?!" Shaking your head, you crossed your arms and glared at your best friend. "Why on earth would you do that?"

"Because y/n, I care about you. I don't know Isaac that well, and I wanted to make sure he was good enough for you."

"Stiles, I really think I might be falling for him. I can assure you he's great. If anything I'm the one not good enough for him."

"Ya sure y/n"

The late bell blared through the intercom as the last few students went to class.

"You better get to history Stilinski, you wouldn't want Mr. Yukimura to wait." With a nod he left and you went back in the classroom.

"So, do you really think you're falling for me?" Isaac stated.

You silently cursed werewolf hearing but nodded. "Yeah, I think I am."

He grinned sweetly, "Good. I think I am too." And he brought you in for a kiss.