Chapter 27: Fallacies

Start from the beginning

Ruhina wondered whether she should vocalise her thoughts.

Her thoughts about Arhaan and Anabiya.

She felt that there was some feelings. But she wasn't sure from which side.

She wasn't sure whether it was Arhaan who has developed those feelings for Anabiya or was it Anabiya who finally broke the walls around her heart.

Ruhina even knew about Zayd's re-entry.  And she knew Anabiya was an emotional wreck at the moment.

Thus, she kept her mouth shut. She knew Anabiya's mind was too much occupied and breaking the news of Omar's alliance and her own opinion wouldn't be a great idea.

But little did she know, some things are better said at the moment.

.............................

Three days passed swiftly as Anabiya and Arhaan ignored each other, most of the time. Anabiya started the ignoring game because obviously, she didn't want another rumour reports and Arhaan because he thought maybe he's looking a bit too clingy. Well in reality, it was the Ego. Maybe? Also, the lover boy was shy around his crush.

Arhaan liked Anabiya but he obviously wasn't in favour of  taking any step towards dating or as they call 'haram relationship'.

He was over that phase after breaking up with Sarah. He broke up with Sarah in the first place because he realised what he was doing was just a following around to the young, modern culture, whereas there was no love involved.

He was even teased by some of his friends back in university saying he was still living in 1800's. But Arhaan had his mind cleared.

No dating. No wasting.

On the other hand, there was Anabiya. She was relieved that Rhea no longer was working with the Saeed Industries as Arhaan's original, permanent secretary, Mr. Amin Faraz was back.

Anabiya though warned Rhea, in a stern and dangerous manner not to spread false rumours or she'll destroy her.

And Anabiya wasn't joking.

Anabiya may be a sensitive person and may not be able to react rightaway, but she was fierce, brave and can do anything to protect her dignity and self respect.

She knew she has to stand up for herself otherwise people are gonna feed on her mind and soul.

Anabiya was switching off the laptop, when she heard her phone ping.

''Need to talk to you. Come home. Asap."~Nabeeha

Anabiya scrunched up her brows in confusion as she read the text.

Anabiya was preparing to leave as she was done for the day at work and that's when she received the text.

She had never been to the 'Saeed Palace' though Nabeeha had invited her over for like hundreds of time. Anabiya always made an excuse as she felt awkward to be at her boss' place.

And now that she was avoiding Arhaan to clear up the rumours, there was no chance in the eternity that she would go there.

"Hey Beeha!  I'm so sorry. I won't be able to make it. It's already quite late. Is everything okay?"~Anabee.

"Yeah. Well, I really need to talk to you. C'mon Arhaan will drop you. Infact come along with him!"~ Nabeeha

As Anabiya read the text, she facepalmed herself.

"And here I was thinking of avoiding her brother.", she said to herself.

And then she remembered how her mother had asked her in the morning to return early from work.

"Mumma asked me to return home early today. And you're scaring me. Is everything fine?"~ Anabee

"Oh okay. Don't worry everything is fine. Just wanted to catchup with you. But please be free tomorrow. Infact, I'll drop by at the office and we'll go for some pizza. I really need to talk to you about something."~ Nabeeha

"Cool :)"~ Anabee

Anabiya didn't think much as she knew what Nabeeha wanted to discuss.

Obviously, her and Ali's wedding shopping!

Anabiya loved Nabeeha's company. She was a typical girly girl. Though people said how moody Nabeeha was, Anabiya loved spending time with her. Infact she saw her as her elder sister.

Little did she know that this time it wasn't just a conversation about the colours and designs. It was about her life.....

Will this delay of conversation affect the events that are about to happen?

Well everything has an effect. It will too.

Good....
Or Bad.....
......................

So so so.... here's a new chapter.

The next chapter will be posted soon. Maybe even in a day or two?

But for it, you all gotta vote and comment!

So go ahead, my babycakesssss *cringe alert*

Love ya all.

Also this chapter is dedicated to zaina123789