I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

"Ah this is so exciting!! So we need to go shopping and buy little baby clothes! Eek!" she shrieked and I laughed along with Matt who now had a permanent grin plastered on his face.

Thursday

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes as the lady that was scanning my stomach told me she had found my baby. I looked on to the screen and squeezed Matt's hand as we took the first look at our child. "There you are Anna. I can now confirm that your baby is doing well. Shall I book you in for a ten week scan?" she asked. I nodded with delight as she handed me a tissue so I could wipe the gooey gunk off my stomach.

"That was amazing." Matt sighed.

"Do you think it's a girl or a boy?" I asked as he helped me sit up. We had been planning things like no other. We had decided that we would do up my old room as the babies room. But we're waiting to find out what the sex is before we paint the room. Matt is convinced that we are going to have a boy, where as I will be happy with either.

"I think it's a boy, did you see how big it was! That little guy or gal is in your tummy." He started to pet my stomach.

"Matt not now, help me up." I giggled.

He pulled me up and pulled down my top covering my stomach. He helped me off the bed and we walked back in to the waiting room and signed some forms. The lady handed us an envelope with some photo's of the ultrasound.

"I love you." Matt whispered in my ear as he helped me in to his truck.

"You know we're going to have to get another car now. I'm not carting a baby around in this thing." I stated ignoring his comment.

"Well I'm glad you love me too." he mumbled sarcastically.

"Aw Matt you know I love you. But I'm serious we can't put a baby in here."

"Yeah I know. I guess on Saturday we could go shopping." he suggested.

"Good idea." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Two Months Pregnant

I'm starting to see a difference when I wake up in the mornings, I always inspect my stomach. Matt says he can't see anything but I guess it's my body and I would know. So far I haven't had any morning sickness but I am starting to get cravings for sushi and caramel milkshakes. I woke Matt up at two in the morning the other night to get me a milkshake, he made me one instead. What a sweetie.

Ally hugs me every thirty seconds when she's around with that new husband of hers. Which is Riley. She made me lasagne for dinner the other night. "Ally she's pregnant she's not dying." Matt had quipped as she came over and wrapped her arms around me once again. Whilst I was loving all the attention Matt had started to become a little irritated by his sisters constant cooing.

"But she's pregnant Matt!" She complained as she let go of me and went back to the kitchen to continue making the dinner.

"Finish cooking a leave Allysia." he snapped and walked off in to our bedroom slamming the door behind him. I frowned and Ally gave me a confused look.

"I'll go see him." I stated pulling myself off the couch and walked towards our bedroom. "What's wrong?" I asked as I crawled on to the bed laying my head on his chest.

"She won't freaking leave! That's my problem." he hissed. Wow he was certainly pissed off.

"Matt calm down, this is your sister we're talking about. She's just happy about the pregnancy. I know she's here a lot but she's looking out for me. And I'm sure there's other ways to ask her to leave then yelling at her." I pouted.