I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 17

This isn't the best i'm currently fighting a rather annoying hangover ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you so much!" He growled at me and pushed me into a wall for the second time today. I screamed I didn't know what he was doing.

"Cam get off me!" I screamed at him as he carried me into the bedroom and dropped me on the bed.

"SHUT UP!" He slapped me.

He ripped off my jumper and I don't really wanna tell you the rest but as you can imagine it was not pretty. He left straight away when he was done and I cried and cried and cried. I felt so dirty. I took off what clothing was left and turned the shower on and scrubbed.

Thirty minutes later Matt was back and I was sitting on the bed crying holding my knees.

"Anna you okay?" Matt asked coming in to the room. He immediately raced over to me. I was sitting in a nightgown. "Anna what happened!" He demanded but I couldn't speak. I was shaking. "Was it cam? Please Anna let me in!" He was really worried now. He could see that I had had a shower. He went to grab my hand but I freaked out.

"No!" I screamed at him and the tears started falling again.

"It was Cam wasn't it." He whispered. I got the courage to nod my head. "Fucking asshole!" he cursed, I winced at the sound of anger in his voice, it reminded me of ... well you know. "Come on Anna you need to go to the hospital." He said calming himself. I shook my head. I just wanted to hug my knees. "Please Anna! I'm gonna call 911." He grabbed his phone not daring to walk out of the room. While he called 911 I just cried, I mean what else could I do. Why me? I guess all the crap that went down the last few days finally built up and HE couldn't take it.

I spent three days in the hospital, they treated me for my concussion, they took samples and they arrested HIM. I can't say his name, it will never escape my lips again. They tried to force me to take some pills, to prevent pregnancy. I refused. I will not end another's life, even if there is only a small chance that there is another life inside of me. I am now on bed rest for a week. When ally found out what happened she flipped out. And completely snapped out of whatever happened I mean going out with HIM? She now apologizes to me every five seconds.

Five weeks later

I gulped as I looked at the calendar. It had been five weeks since the incident at the holiday house. Ally was sitting on the couch with Riley. "Um Ally can I talk to you please?" I said dazed. I walked up to my bedroom and she followed closing the door behind her.

"What's up? You look like you've seen a ghost, Anna?" she asked, she was curious and not yet as worried as I was.

"Um I think I need to go to the doctor." I whispered.

"Why babe?"

"I uh missed my period." I gulped and she closed her eyes.

"Oh shit ..." she mumbled. "um. Oh lord." She was lost for words. And before I knew it she was crying her eyes out and hugging me. Me on the other hand I was trying to remain calm. It could just be a scare.

"Hey you guys alright in there?" Came Riley's concerned voice.

"Go start the car up Ry." Ally called back.

"Why?" he replied.

"Don't ask just do it! Please!" she yelled.

"Where's matt." I whispered.

"I don't know babe." She answered, the tears were starting to well up. Where was he, for the last five weeks he had been doting on my every move. I wasn't allowed to do anything by myself. And now when I actually needed him he wasn't here. I sniffed. "It's okay babe, I'll call him and tell him to meet us if you like." She assured. I nodded and we walked out of the room and out the front door where Riley was waiting in his car.

"What's wrong?" he asked Ally when we got in the car.

"Anna just needs to go to the doctors ... now." She pressed as we put our seat belt's on. As I thought about it, the thought made me feel sick. I gripped my stomach as we drove quickly to my family doctor.

Ally called Matt. "Hey Matt when you get this I need you to come to the doctor's surgery. We're taking Anna now. She needs a certain kind of test, so hurry up and get this message! Please!" She had to leave a message. I gulped.

"Don't worry babe he'll be here." She took hold of my hand giving it a squeeze.

When we got there Riley dropped out the front and then went off to find a park. I walked in with Ally right behind me. I feel lucky to have a best friend like her. Luckily the place was quiet as and I only had to wait like ten minutes. My doctor took me in. Ally asked if I wanted her to go but I told her I could brave it by myself.

He took a pregnancy test like one you buy at the pharmacy and then he took a blood test as well. I think I nearly cried when I saw the positive sign on the stick. I gulped. "The blood test will be back in two days Anna. Come back and see me then okay. But take it easy ok?" I nodded and left.