I'm Living With My Best Friends Brother. Yay? Chapter 16

Matt and I were sprawled over the couch watching some random show on TV and I was trying to get comfortable. I was leaning my head on the end of the couch and my legs we're resting on Matt's lap but because of the things that went on this morning I'm feeling really stiff and sore.

"You uncomfortable?" He asked and I nodded sitting up swinging my legs of the couch and onto the floor getting ready to stand up.

"Yeah my necks killing me ... I think I might go and have a shower." I declared standing up and stretching. Matt followed me and grinned when I looked to see what he was doing.

"No!" I declared because I knew what he wanted.

"Aw! Why not? Please?" He begged sounding really desperate.

"Why must you have to be so cute!" I mumbled to myself as I walked outside and Matt cheered and followed me racing past me as I walked towards the shower.

"It's ready!" He announced and I giggled he looked like such a dork as he waited eagerly for me to join him.

"It better be warm." I warned him and he laughed.

"Yeah it's warm." He said as he hopped in and grabbed my hand pulling under as well. I giggled and snaked my arms around him neck. The water was hot and it felt great on my neck.

"Wanna massage?" He asked.

"Oh yes please." I smiled sweetly and I turned around and placed him wet hands on my shoulder. I moved my hair out of the way and he started to give me a really nice massage including kisses. But before I could tell him off he found my soft spot and I let out a small moan.

"Like that?" He mumbled into my collar bone and I let out another moan this time louder and he chuckled.

"Yeh." I replied quietly as he continued to make me feel better.

"Good." He chuckled and turned me around.

"Hello gorgeous." He smirked as I buried my head into his chest.

"Hi."

"You comfy?" He asked and I nodded. "How bout now?" He asked and he lifted my chin up and placed his lips firmly but sweetly on my lips. I immediately kissed back, he smirked into the kissed and pushed me backwards so I was leaning against the wall.

We broke for air a few minutes later and my hair was wet and messy and he was running his fingers through it. I looked up at him and he smiled at me and kissed the top of my head. The water was running but we weren't even under it.

Matt turned off the water and grabbed my hand. We walked over to the back door and he smiled at me pulling me into a nice hug. I buried my head into his chest coz he was still warm. He held me tight, making me safer than I ever felt when I was with Cam.

"You want something to eat?" Matt asked.

"Yeah I'm hungry." I replied and let go of him heading for the door.

"Is the food more important than me?" He asked outraged pulling me back playfully.

"Yes make out sessions make me hungry." I grinned, he laughed and we went inside. I still couldn't believe that I was just making out with my best friends brother. Not that she's my best friend any more. I wonder if she's tried to call. I should probably check my phone.

"I'm gonna check my phone. I could go for some two minute noodles." I said running into the bedroom to get my phone and a towel. I wrapped the towel around me and flipped my phone open. My eyes widened when I saw how many missed calls I had. There was at least thirty to forty. Wow she must be really angry or really sorry. Oh she left a voice message.

"Why are you wearing a towel!" Matt yelled at me when I came out of the bedroom.

"Coz I'm cold." I shrugged.

"And deprive me of that lovely figure? I don't think so!" He said coming over to me and ripped off the towel.

"Matt!" I yelled at him as he just stood there and stared.

"I have a message from Ally." I said quietly and his head shot up.

"Really have you listened to it yet?" He asked.

"No not yet I'll listen to it later I have better things to waste my time on." I replied and he laughed and I kissed his lips softly and he grabbed my hips pulling me close.

"You are gorgeous you know?" He smiled when we parted I couldn't help but smile.

"I do recall some one mentioning." I giggled into his chest and he laughed.

"So do you want to listen to the message with me?" He mumbled into my hair.

"Um no I wanna waste time with you." I giggled and he laughed at me and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Oh really? .... Well that can certainly be arranged." He grinned and lifted me up so I could sit on the bench.

"How so?" I giggled.

"This?" He said and I looked at him strangely before he kissed me. I wasn't expecting it but I should have. He put his hands on my hips and I put my arms around his neck.

"Yeah I like that." I bit my lip as we parted. He just looked at me, actually he stared at me.

"What?" I asked because he was still staring at me.

"Nothing." He mumbled and walked over to the pantry to get the two minute noodles out. I shrugged and decided it would be a good idea to get dressed.

"Do you have to get dressed I like you in you're itty bitty bikini." Matt came up behind me and took my shorts out of my hand.

"Shit Matt!" I jumped because I didn't hear the door open or him creep up on me.

"You love it." He smirked as I turned around and he pulled me into a hug.

"I don't wanna stay in my bikini it's cold." I complained.

"Well use me as your blanket." He grinned holding me tighter.

"I don't think you can do it." I teased.

"Oh I'll show you." He pouted and pushed me to the bed gently landing on top of me. I laughed and tried to push him off but he pinned my hands up by my hair and straddled me.

"You like?" He breathed leaning down to whisper in my ear.

"No." I said loudly.

"How bout now?" he asked and pushed his lips on top of mine, releasing my hands to I could wrap them round his neck.

"Yeah that was better." I breathed when broke apart ten minutes later.

"I think our two minute noodles are gonna be over done." He chuckled catching his breath and rolling off me. "You wanna order some pizza?"

"Sure, vegetarian no mushrooms." Please I smiled and sat up.

"Cool. I'll do you a deal you can wear shorts and a bikini top that'll keep you warm." He smirked as I picked up my top.

"Or I could put some clothes on and you can deal with it." I grinned and he laughed.

"No put a top on and I can stare at your legs." He was bargaining.

"Sounds fair." I said slipping my jumper on and walking out of the bedroom to get a well earned drink.

"I'm gonna walk up to the shop you wanna stay here?" He asked.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Okay I'll be back soon." He smiled back at me and left via the back door.

So I went into the lounge and switched on the TV. About twenty minutes later there was a knock at the front door. I wondered who it was so I answered it with caution only for the door to swing open anyway. An angry Cam standing (yet again) at the front door.

"I love you so much!"