I kept Pandora playing in the background as I looked at random things online. Another Skillet song came on but I didn't bother to check which one it was. An announcement came on the loud speaker, making everyone quiet down enough to hear. The only time people are quiet. 

"There will be no homeroom today, please go to your first periods. Thanks you." I couldn't tell which person from the office had said it. History, the only class I was somewhat good at. I promptly went back to looking at my phone, ignoring everything that was going on around me. My phone went off, signaling a text, causing me to jump. The only person who ever texted me was Gabe so I had a small panic attack before remembering what happened. Instead of Gabe, it was Thalia. I had no idea how she had gotten my number, I didn't give it out to anyone.

Thalia: Want to meet with us for lunch?

I ignored her text. Sadly not the best choice.

Thalia: Percy?

Thalia: You better hope I got the wrong number Perseus Jackson or you are dead meat

I watched Thalia walk into the cafeteria looking upset. She immediately spotted me on the stage. Storming up to me, I quickly changed the screen back to Pandora so she didn't see the texts.

"Did you get my texts?" she asked, glaring at me, making me want to bolt before she hit me.

"What texts?" I asked innocently. She wasn't buying it. She typed something on her phone and mine went off a second later. She looked at my screen and saw the text she just sent me. She punched my arm.

"Liar. Anyway, do you want to come?" I shook my head.

"Nope." I went to stand up and leave again.

"Why not. You don't have any friends and you just mope around all day. I am being nice enough for you to make friends. But hey, it's your life." Thalia stalked off, not allowing me to respond. I know I didn't have friends. I liked it better that way, no drama. The bell finally went off and I headed to History. 

Our usual teacher, Mr. Brunner, was out for some reason. I don't know why. Our substitute was a woman around thirty with silver hair. She was wearing contacts to make her eyes a forest green color that was definitely not natural. But, neither are sea-green eyes so maybe they weren't contacts. She looked like the kind of person who would be better a an army general than a high school teacher.

"Sit down class and be quiet." Her voice was very strict causing everyone to do as she said. I sat in the back of the class as usual not wanting to be noticed. But she of course noticed. "You, in the back. What's your name?" As she pointed at me, everyone turned to look at me.

"Percy," I said.

"Percy, come sit up front instead of hiding in the back." I begrudgingly grabbed my stuff and moved to sit next to a blonde kid with electric blue eyes. Of course I sat next to Jason Grace, Thalia's younger brother. 

"Thank you. My name is Mrs. Lewque." She turned to the boarded and started writing names of people from the revolutionary war. I spaced out for about fifteen minutes before I felt a tapping on my shoulder. I turned to look at who tapped me.

"Why won't you come eat with us?" Jason asked.

"Because I don't want to." My answer was stated in a very short tone.

"You know, you could always change you mind."

"No." I pulled my phone out and placed it on my lap. I scrolled through random thing before I heard Jason clear his throat making me look up. I saw Mrs. Lewque walking towards us. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket. I sighed and the class went on. Finally, the bell rang and everyone was on their way to second period. 

Thalia POV:

I was kind of peeved that Percy wouldn't come to lunch with us, but I quickly got over it. I can't make him do anything so why try? The day went by quickly and it was time for lunch. We all met by Jason and Annabeth's cars. I rode with Annabeth along with Piper and Hazel. Frank, Leo, Nico and Bianca all rode with Jason to the restaurant. 

While we were there, we talked about all sorts of things, like how Leo build some robot in his robotics class. I know, he got into one of the higher classes, but when it comes to engineering, Leo is the best.

Jason told us how he tried to convince Percy to come, but he obviously didn't The door of the restaurant opened and a guy about 18 came in. He looked a lot like Percy. Maybe they were related. I didn't care to much to find out so I went back to talking with everyone at the table.

Jason said something, I don't remember what, but I hit him for it. We all were laughing and having a great time. Sadly, lunch had to end and we all needed to get back to school. We got there just as the bell rang for fourth period. We all went our separate ways to our different classes. The day went on normally and just as boring as usual.