*Chapter Five: Blissful Ignorance

Jessa sat up in the bed, stretching her arms over her head

Jessa sat up in the bed, stretching her arms over her head. She looked down beside her and smiled at Kozik, who was still sound asleep. She leaned down and pressed a light kiss to his lips before sliding out of the bed and into the bathroom. She started the shower and slipped out of the clothes she wore - which happened to be just her panties and Kozik's shirt. She stepped into the shower, and as soon as her hair was soaked from the water, she felt arms wrap around her waist. She smiled as she spun around and met the eyes of Kozik.

"Mornin' baby," He said groggily. "How'd you sleep?"

Jessa pressed a kiss to his chest before laying her head against it, sighing in relief as the water ran down their naked bodies.

"Good," she said quietly. "You?"

"I always sleep better when I have you next to me," Kozik whispered.

——————

"I wish you didn't have to leave so soon," Jessa whined. "I miss you already,"

Kozik gave her a small smile as he sat his hands on her hips. "Hey, I'm just a phone call away, okay?"

Jessa nodded, kissing him slowly. "Okay,"

She stepped back and watched as he started his bike and soon sped out of the parking lot. She turned and walked back into her hotel room. She sat down on the end of the bed and let out a loud sigh.

Her feelings for Kozik were genuine - at least they used to be. And even though it was him she was with the night before, even though it was him inside her making her writhe, all she could think about was Happy. When she looked up at Kozik as he moved above her, she saw Happy's face. When she moaned out she had to pray to God that she said Herman and not Happy. Why was she having these feelings? She and Kozik had been together for two years and even though they did end their relationship before she returned to Charming, Jessa still felt as though she was cheating on him.

She couldn't stop thinking about Happy - and she hated herself for it.

———————-

*********

As Jessa zipped up her small suitcase, a knock sounded on her room door. She looked through the peephole and rolled her eyes as she saw none other than the devil himself - Happy Lowman.

She pulled the door open and sent him a glare. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Happy smirked at her. "Was headed back down to Charming from Tacoma, passed Kozik on the way. Don't think he noticed me, but I sure as hell noticed him,"

Jessa scoffed. "And your point is?"

"Thought you two were over,"

"We are,"

"Really?" Happy scoffed. "So he wasn't here with you?"

Jessa stayed silent and Happy smirked at her. "Knew it," He said. "He ain't never gettin' over you, but you're already over him,"

"What makes you think I'm over him?"

Happy stepped inside the room and closed the door behind him. "Oh please, the way I made you scream that night, you can't even tell me he makes you feel half the things I did,"

He slowly moved closer to her. She backed away until her back hit the wall.

"You shouldn't play with his emotions, Jessa. It's cruel,"

His breath fanned over her face. Jessa shut her eyes and let out a sigh.

"He can't fuck you like I can," Happy whispered, setting his hands on her hips.

"Get as deep as I can,"

He spun her around and pushed her against the wall.

"Make you scream as loud as I can,"

He kissed the back of her neck as he pushed up the end of her sundress. Jessa gasped as he lowered her panties and slowly slid inside her.

"Fuck," She whispered.

———————-

SORRY I SUCK AT UPDATING

ALSO SORRY THIS ONE IS SO SHORT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK GUYS ITS BAD