*Chapter Three: I Hate You

If there are *** it means there is a sexual scene coming just fyi

"I heard you got into a fight with Happy today," Jax said as he walked into Jessa's bedroom

Jessa was sitting in the window, staring at nothing in particular. Jax could see she was still seething.

"He's such a dick, Jax,"

Jax laughed. "Well, lucky for you, he's heading back to Tacoma tomorrow night,"

Jessa groaned. "Can't he just drop dead?"

"What happened to make you guys get into it?" Jax asked her, though he was afraid of the answer.

"He said that just because I have everyone else wrapped around my finger doesn't mean he was gonna be the same. Or something to that effect,"

"Didn't you know him when you were living in Tacoma?" Jax questioned.

Jessa shook her head. "I didn't even know who he was until today. I had no idea he was the one Lee had watching me. I thought it was Her-Kozik,"

Jax noticed that Jessa was on a first name basis with Kozik, and that caused suspicion to rise. Though he chose not to say anything, not wanting to cause another problem with her.

"Maybe you and Hap should talk," Jax suggested. "He's still at the clubhouse,"

Jessa shook her head, waving her brother off. "It'll just turn into another fight, Jackson,"

Jax sighed. "Okay, now I'm not asking you. I'm telling you to go talk to Happy. He's really not that bad once you get to know him,"

Jessa sent a glare to Jax, but still complied to his request and stood up. "Get out so I can change,"

---

"Just talk to him," Jax said as he followed Jessa out to her car. "No yelling, no throwing shit, just talk,"

Jessa flipped him off. "I'm perfectly capable of having a civil conversation, Jackson,"

With that, she pulled her car out of the driveway and began making her way down to the clubhouse.

On the short drive, she tried to think of what she would say to Happy. She sure as hell wasn't going to apologize, he's the one who told Tig and Clay about her personal relationship with Kozik. He's the one who grabbed her.

Jessa slammed her door shut and walked up to the door, dust kicking up at her feet. She walked inside and to no surprise saw Happy sitting at the bar talking to Juice and Half-Sack.

"Guys, I need to talk to Happy for a second,"

Juice and Half-Sack walked away, both of them feeling very confused. They watched from the other side of the clubhouse in case another fight started.

"What do you want?" Happy snapped, sipping on his beer.

Jessa could tell that he was drunk off his ass.

"I want to talk," She said.

Happy scoffed. "I don't have anything to say to you,"

"Why do you hate me so much?" Jessa asked. "I never did anything to you?"

Happy didn't respond, which made Jessa roll her eyes. "There we go with the silence!"

She walked around the bar and got herself a beer. She knew she was in for a long night.

***

Happy slammed Jessa hard against the door of his room as his lips trailed all along her neck. She arched her back, pressing herself against Happy's very prominent bulge. She let out a surprised gasp as he bit down on her neck, very obviously leaving a mark behind.

There was no way in hell this would've been happening had they not both been drunk.

Happy pulled his lips from her neck and slammed them against hers. He grabbed her by her hips and picked her up before spinning around and dropping her into his bed. He crawled on top of her, their lips still connected, as she fiddled with his belt and eventually pulled it off. Soon the rest of their clothes were scattered on the floor.

Without warning, Happy slammed into her as hard as he could. Jessa let out loud moans as he moved.

"I. Hate. You." She said through her moans.

Happy smirked. "I hate you too,"

He pulled out of her and gripped her waist, flipping her over so that she lay on her stomach. He raised her hips and slammed into her from behind, landing a sharp smack to her ass. She moaned loudly, and Happy smirked to himself once again.

They both came hard and Happy collapsed beside her. Once they caught their breath, Jessa sat up and grabbed Happy's shirt from the floor along with her panties. She quickly slid them on before laying back down in the bed.

"I'm to drunk to drive home,"

***

The next morning, Jessa woke up before Happy did. His arm was slung lazily around her waist. She scoffed and pushed it off of her before sitting up. The headache from her hangover caused her to let out a groan.

"Fuck me," She whispered.

"Already did that last night," Happy said groggily. "But we can do it again if you want,"

Jessa flipped him off and got out of bed. "I have to go get ready for work,"

She threw on her clothes and quickly left the room. Happy immediately fell back asleep.

---

"Girl, you show up hungover on your first day?" Jessa's co-worker Sarah said as she noticed Jessa's state. "And it's Tuesday! You got drunk on a Monday night?"

Jessa sighed as she rubbed her temples. "Last night was not my best night,"

Sarah laughed. "What happened?"

"I got drunk and hate-fucked a Son,"

Sarah laughed loudly. "Damn so that's why you're also walking funny?"

Jessa rolled her eyes. "He got pretty rough, not that I really minded,"

"Girl, I can tell by your walk that you got the pounding of your life last night,"

Jessa chuckled quietly, nodding in agreement. "Can we not talk about this now? We've got customers,"

---