Good Life (A One Direction Story)

Chapter One

                                                                   ~Harry's POV~

                                                                         ********

"Time to make one last embracement to you, girl.

Why can't you understand that I care?

Just open your eyes and see what I see in you" I sing.

The sound of girls' screaming our names, made me want to sing me more, but it was now Liam's turns.

"Just take one last chance, oh-oh-oh!

I will never put anyone in front of you ever.

You are all I am and you make me see the light in life" he sings.

Now it's time. Time for the last chorus. The girls' scream louder.

"You are everything I ever wanted.

You make my heart sing into the core of my soul.

You are everything that I am baby.

You are! Everything that I am and you mean the world to me.

Just open your eyes girl! Open your eyes and see what I see in you.

This what I see deep inside..." we end the song together.

The girls go crazy and start screaming and chanting.

"One D! One D! One Direction!" some girls chant. Others continue to scream.

I put the mic up to my mouth and speak. "Thank you Saint Louis! Good night!"

We then walk backstage. I still hear the girls' screams and chants. It fills my soul and makes me smile. Louis looks over at me. I find his arm resting on my shoulder. I chuckle.

"What's on your mind Harry?" he asks.

"Nothing. Just another great show guys" I say. Zayn wraps his arm around Liam's neck.

"No doubt about it" he says.

Niall puts his hand out and the rest of us put our hands ontop of one another.

"One Direction!" we say lifting out hands up in unison.

As we walk out of the stadium and get into our tour bus, I keep thinking about how pleased the crowd was when they heard us sing. We have been doing this for nearly two years, but I think we are still getting used to it. I know I am. Definitely.

The door to the tour bus closes behind me once we are all aboard. Then, the bus pulls off.

Niall looks at a piece of paper. I wonder what it is.

"What do you have there?" I ask.

He looks up at me. "Nothing" he replies.

I snatch it away from him and look at it.

"One Direction and Alix Lapri in Ohio?" I read sounding a little confused.

Niall snatches the paper away from me.

"I told you it was nothing" he says.

"Who is Alix Lapri?" Zayn asks.

"Isn't she that girl that looks like Keke Palmer and sung a duet with her?" asks Liam.

"Yeah" says Niall. I look at Niall.

"Who said we were doing a duet with her?" I ask.

There is silence in the area. I am shocked and surprised. The guys knew about this and didn't clarify it with me! What hell is going on here?!

"You knew?!" I ask angrily.

Louis looks at me. "We wanted to surprise you, so...." he then says 'surprise' and smiles.

"Well you sure got me surprised!" I yell at them.

Liam tells me to calm down but I refuse. My blood is racing through my veins. I am furious that they didn't tell me about this.

"We tell this stuff to each other all the time! You're suppose to tell me too!" I state.

I then walk away from them and go into my room- well our room. I slam the door shut and sit on my bed. I start to realize that maybe there was a reason why they didn't tell me. I am the youngest in the band. Eighteen. Maybe they wanted to surprise me like Louis said. I don't know. It's late. I'm tired.

I take off my shoes and socks and get into bed. I tuck myself in and turn off the lamp. My green eyes then start to flutter shut as I fall into a deep sleep.

Silence. And quiet. All is still as I rest in the night.