1. Last Day Of School

It's the last day of grade eight, and still my only friend is my twin brother Ben.
We moved to Derry Maine at the start of the school year as a fresh start, and I thought people would be nicer, but nobody has been that nice.
A boy named Bill Denborough has said hello to me which was nice and a couple other people have said hello occasionally but nothing more then that.
I am about to leave when a boy with curly black hair and big glasses approaches me.
I stare at him for a bit to admire his beautiful looks, and I don't even notice him talking to me. " Hey new girl, can you move? You're blocking the door to get out of this hell hole." The boy says.
" Oh, sorry! I didn't realize." I say as I move over for him.
"No biggie, I'm Richie Tozier. What's your name new girl?"
"First of all I have been here for a year, which doesn't make me new anymore, and second my name is Iyla Hanscom." I snap back at him.
"Wow, you're a feisty one. Well I got to go, have a good summer."
"Thanks, you too." I say as he walks away.
I feel myself blushing so I decide to go to the washroom to check it out.
I walk into the girls washroom when I hear the voice of Greta Bowie yelling " you're trash, we just wanted to remind you." At a closed stall. I spot two girls about to dump a trash bag into the stall. I quickly run over to them and grab the bag before they could dump it.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yell at them.
"Teaching the slut a lesson" Greta says.
"Well schools out, so bye, bye." I snarl at them as they walk away.
The closed stall opens and it reveals Beverly Marsh.
"Thanks for sticking up for me, those girls are bitches." She says.
"No problem." I shrug.
"What's you name?" She asked.
"Iyla Hanscom." I answered.
"Cool, my name is.."
"Beverly Marsh, I know." I say cutting her off.
"Hey you want to hang out tomorrow?" She suggests.
"Sure" I say shocked.
"Meet me at Keene's drug store at 1:00"
"Ok" I say as she starts to walk away.
Cool, I mutter to myself.