"Do you want some Jez-chan?" He asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. But then I had a mini flashback from several years ago, but they weren't knew, they were quite common actually.

"Little miss over weight. Its no wonder you can't go on rides at amusement parks or get a boyfriend." Tammy said.

"Yeah, boys want skinny and sexy. Not fat and nerdy." Amber finished as they walked away into the halls of the school.

"No thanks." I said with a smile. I know, I'm not fat or even close to it. But words feel like daggers to me. And sometimes painful words make people do stupid things.

"Are you sure?" Honey asked, I think he knew what I was thinking. From the other day with the whole piñata business.

"Yeah, I'm just not a whole sweet person anymore." I said and he frowned. Yup, he knew. But as I kept seeing those flashbacks I looked in my purse to see if I had any cigarettes. I did, but I forgot my lighter. Of course, I can't win today. So I got up and was about to head to the door.

"Where you going Jezebel?" Tamaki asked as the others looked at me.

"Non ya, I'll be right back." I said and walked out the door, hopefully to find a gas station or a CVS or something near by.

...

"Okay, do any of you know what happened last night with her?" Hikaru asked everyone as soon as she was gone.

"What happened?" Haruhi asked.

"Someone locked her in the janitors closet and left her. Which ended with her storming off the school grounds." Kaoru finised.

"Seriously?" Tamaki asked in surprise, just like everyone else's looks. They all started to talk about it, except for Mori, of course. And Honey, who would usually say something but kept his mouth shut. He knew it was probably those girls that he saw the other day.

"Honey, your pretty quiet." Kyoya said and everyone else turned his attention towards him.

"Do you know something we don't Honey?" Kyoya asked, Honey knew that he can't keep a secret but he didn't want to spill.

"He hasn't had his nap yet." Mori covered.

...

I came out of one of the corner stores with a new lighter and a 79 cent soda. I stopped and sat on a bench in front of the corner store and popped a smoke in my mouth. I blew out a cloud of smoke every minute or so, trying to release stress. Its been a very chaotic week or time ever since I came back to moms. Then I was tapped on the shoulder by a black girl about my age. (If the sentence was racist at all to anybody, I'm sorry, please don't hate me for it.)

"Hey, sorry to ask but can I have smoke?" She asked, I nodded and opened the carton and she grabbed one and lit it. Sticking it in her mouth and inhaling and exhaling.

"Thanks." She said.

"No problem." I smiled back.

"I'm Ray. Short for Rihanna." She said pulling a strand of her dark brown hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Jezebel, or some people call me Jezzie." I said smiling.

"At least I'm not the only one with a nickname." I smiled and we both began to talk for a few minutes before getting up and walking the same direction.

"So, where do you live?" Rihanna asked as we walked across the street almost to the apartment complex.

"At the Hitachiin mansion." I said and her eyes widen.

"Your the fashion designers daughter?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah." I said like it was no big deal.