~In Heat~ Dipper x Wolf! Reader Lemon

Requested by: @HeroKitten

××××××××××

Blushing furiously, Y/N looked at the sleeping figure of Dipper. All of a sudden her little wolf ears and tail pop out from her bottom and her head.

"Damn... I'm in heat..." She huffed as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"I-I cant do this to Dipper!" She whined quietly before crawling on top of her boyfriend.

'We have done this before but never when I'm in heat...' Y/N thought before crawling underneath the blankets where her target laid.

"But... he wouldn't really complain right...?" Y/N whispered before pulling down both his pajama pants and boxers to see his limp member.

The h/c haired girl blushed as she breathed softly onto it causing her boyfriend to stiffen and slowly make his member become erect with each breath.

"Hmm.." Dipper groans in his sleep as Y/N begins to touch his member.

Slowly her soft touch causes him to harden in only a matter of a minute.

"He's so hard...." She whispers before sliding a finger along the tip causing her lover to shudder.

"Y-Y/N..." He moans quietly as he begins to sweat.

Becoming aroused Y/N starts stroking Dipper, watching precum form on the tip. Risking it Y/N licks the tip making even more precum leak from the tip as she hears small pants from above.

Slowly taking the tip into her mouth Y/N moves her hand down in between her own legs and began to rub 'down there' to help the heat and tingle that she felt before sucking gently on Dippers cock before all of a sudden folding 2 hands grab her head and push her head downwards taking him in even deeper.

"Ahh!" Y/N heard as small gasps were heard before the blanket was thrown off to see a blushing Dipper in shock at the sight of his girlfriend in between his legs, pleasing him. And in his opinion, she did a pretty damn good job.

"Y-Y/N?!" He gasped as said girl didnt bother to stop.
Pulling away temporarily, Y/N looks up innocently at her lover and begs.

"P-Please Dipper! I-I dont know what's happening...but I cant help it..!" She begs with a red face.

Dipper couldnt help but harden even more at the sight before him before relaxing and nodding.

"G-Go ahead.." He stuttered before moaning as his girlfriend begins bobbing her head faster, pumping whatever she couldnt take with her hand. Dipper moved the hair out if her face as she sucked harder and harder.

"S-So innocent..." He whispered and moaned.

"Does Dippy want more of me~?" Y/N whispers seductively, shocking Dipper.

Shyly nodding, Dipper admits his lustful desire. Y/N giggled before standing and pulling up her night gown over her head showing Dipper her b/s breasts. Slowly reaching up, Dipper massages her breasts making her moan in pleasure.

"D-Dipper~!"

Dipper blushed before taking the other one into his mouth and sucking her soft breasts as he pulled her by the waist.

"A-Are you sure you want to do this Y/N?"

Looking up at the brunette Y/N kisses him softly before speaking

"I want you....inside me...." She begs.

Dipper shyly nodded before laying her on the bed. Curiously looking at her tail, Dipepr gets an idea. With a blushing face he reaches for her tail.

"Ah!" She moans as Dipper grabs her tail.

"Does that hurt..?" He asks shyly before pulling off his shirt.
Y/N shakes her head and moves her position to be in front of him before bending over.

Dipper grips her hips before grabbing her tail again and positioning himself at her enterance.

"I cant hold back..." He whispers before slamming inside her making Y/N moan loudly.

With each thrust he makes, Y/Ns breasts begin to sway back and forth.

** IMAGE A BIT EROTIC IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT SORT OF THING SKIP AHEAD THE PICTURE. **

BEWARE OF THE NIPSLIP

*yes. I googled it xD whoops ;-; *

Hearing Y/N moan caused Dipper to go harder and faster, wanting to hear more of the beautiful sounds that his lover is making. He wants to know how good he is making her feel. He bends over her body and begins to play with her breasts as he grunts into her ear and kiss her neck.

"I-I love you Y-Y/N..." He moans into your ear causing Y/N to moan out his name louder.

"D-Dipper~!" She moans. Dipper grits his teeth before going even harder slamming his pelvis against her ass as he rams his cock inside her, feeling her tighten around him as he thrusts faster and harder trying to find her g-spot before he hears her scream in pleasure.

All of a sudden he feels himself near his end before hugging her tightly and releasing deep inside her.

'Crap... she might not have wanted me to cum inside her...'He thought to himself but shrugged it off at the pleasure he felt.

"I love you Y/N...." he whispers before kissing her cheek and covering her with a blanket.

"Eheh...she passed out...oops." he sighed as he watched her sleep softly.

"Man...I kinda wanted to go for a round 2...."

==========

I'm sorry it got bad towards the  beginning of the lemon D: I sorrryyyyyy!! But I kinda got lazy andnmy phones dying ;-; but I hope the picture made up for it! XD I'm trying to get all requests done but I hope it was okay for you!!