~Im Manly!~

Here is my first one shot for this adorable nerd ^~^ Enjoyyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were working as a cashier down at the Mystery Shack.

You had to admit,

You loved working there since The Pines family has basically become you second family to you.

You loved everyone there.

Especially a certain nerdy boy.

At the moment you were finishing up dusting off the counter when you heard footsteps come running out from the living room.

"Good mooooring Y/N!" A cheery voice chirped as she poked her head through from the doorway.

"Morning Mabel!" you smiled as you saw her messy hair.

"Where's Dipper?" you asked feeling butterflies in your tummy as you began to think about the boy.

Walking out and leaning against the counter Mabel sighs.

"Well he's still asleep. He kept trying to figure out the password for the laptop all night and didn't sleep until who knows when." Mabel yawned mid sentence.

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly as you said, "Aw well he's just determined to find the author of the Journals."

Running a hand through your hair you sighed and slightly muttered, "But he shouldn't work himself to exhaustion.."

"Hey Y/N?" Mabel asked.

Humming in response you looked at the brunette.

"You mind going up to wake him for me? Im going out to the mall to buy some clothes." Mabel said smiling sheepishly.

You narrowed your eyes slightly.

"why are you headed there?" you asked folding your arms.

Giggling slightly Mabel tried to hide the smirk on her face before replying, "Dipper lost a bet and now he has to wear a costume that i tell him to wear!"

You raised an eyebrow before laughing slightly at the thought of what she could make the poor boy dress up as.

"Alright, ill wake him up in a bit, he should rest for now." you said smiling.

Hugging you over the counter Mabel cheers. "Thank you! I'll be sure to get something for you!" the brunette shot you a wide braced smile.

Giggling you returned the friendly gesture and shooed her off.

"try not to flirt with any guys!" you said as she ran out the door.

"NEVERR!!" you heard her shout back before you chuckled.

You finished up dusting off some of the merchandise before deciding to go up and check on Dipper.

You reached the top of the stairs and saw the pine twins bedroom's door slightly ajar before walking up and opening it.

You peeked inside and blushed slightly.

There you see the boy you loved
Asleep in a siting position with one finger on the laptop while he has his head resting in the palm of the other hand. His mouth slightly open.

 His mouth slightly open