~Mabill?!~

Alrighty another one shot today x3 as you can see this will be a one shot with 2 ships! I don't quite have an opinion on this ship but the picture above looks adorable and gave me a little idea with Dipper being protective of his sister.
Enjoyyy next one shot will be a lemon ;) heuheuheuheu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU WHAT?!" You heard a slightly high pitched shout come from upstairs.

Currently you were sitting in the living room watching TV with the Pine twins at their house.

Mabel wanted to talk to Dipper in privacy so she asked if he'd go upstairs.

Its been a few minutes until your heard a males cracking voice ring throughout the house/Mystery Shack.

"What's going on up there?" you said to yourself before rising from the chair and walking up the stairs.

When you peeked over the railing after reaching the top you saw Dipper pacing back and forth while Mabel was sitting against the wall with her head in her sweater.

"Hey guys Whats wrong?" you asked as you slowly approached them.

"I can't believe you Mabel! You know what happened before! What happened to ME!" Dipper shouted as he pinched the bridge of his nose before walking past you and down the stairs.

"H-Hey Dipper what happened" you tried to go after him before Mabel stopped you by saying, "No Y/N just let him be.."
You glanced at Dipper with a worried expression as you saw him slam the door shut.

You walked up to Mabel and sat next to her.

"What happened Mabel?" you asked softly.

She then poked her head from her sweater and you were surprised to see her in tears.

"I-I...I told him that I have a crush on..." Mabel began before looking down sadly.

"A new crush? That's not a reason for him to be ang--" you tried to speak before Mabel cut you off.

"You don't understand Y/N...I told him that I have strong feelings for...for Bill.." She said before tears filled her eyes.

You felt your mouth hang open slightly and your eyes widened.

"Bill?!" you said quietly.

Mabel then nodded and hid in her sweater again.

You leaned iver and hugged the sobbing girl.

"Awe its okay Mabel, if you want my opinion I kinda find it adorable!" you tried to make the female feel better.

In all honesty you did kind of Ship them together. Even if Bill did kinda try to posses her brother and try destroy and kill everyone he loves.

"R-Really?" She sniffed before seeing you nod.

"Mhm and you are always helping me try to be with your brother so now its my turn to help you!" you smiled as you patted her back before holding your and out.

Holding onto it you pulled her up and said, "I'll go talk to Dipper and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid alright?"

Nodding and sniffing one more time Mabel wiped her eyes.

"Thanks Y/N, What would I ever do without you?"

Giggling you said, "probably try to matchmake everyone." that earned you a playful punch before you began heading towards Dipper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm where did he go?" you asked yourself before you saw Soos outside working on the golf cart.